Music 10% too fast
althekiller Wrote:topfs2, of course, has a shit memory like most of team xbmc. He meant plughw.

Yeah, I posted on my cellphone so I miss spelled
Sorry

Tobias
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
I don't think anybody's going to hate you for the error..... come to sweden, track you down and drink with you next midsummer, maybe.... hate you, no.

Pedro the former mac boy
Hey guys, just stumbled upon this thread - I'm having the same problem, where are you all typing this inHuh I'm running XBMC Live.

Thanks,
Devon
Figured it out, here is a step by step that I had to piece together from a number of wiki's/threads on this forum last night [i'm COMPLETELY new to linux and any documentation I read on this assumes I'm not..] for any other newbies that may stumble upon this thread (in complete laymens)

goto command line by pressing CTRL ALT F2
now log in using your xbmc user/password
Now we need to edit the advancedsettings.xml file using nano (the built in xml editor) type in:

nano /home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata/advancedsettings.xml

a text editor program will open and you need to type this:

Pete_London Wrote:<advancedsettings>
<audio>
<resample>48000</resample>
</audio>
</advancedsettings>

now press ctrl x to close it will ask you if you want to save (choose yes, duh!)

now you can press ctrl F7 and it will take you back to the gui from there, restart and VOILA! If this was the problem - it should be fixed.

Hope this helps someone Big Grin - If i made a typo/mistake please correct me

Thanks,
Devon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music 10% too fast0