[FEATURE REQUEST - ACCEPTED] Broader media flag coverage
Lightbulb 
Hello,

Is the omission of the HDDVD flag deliberate? Yes it's a dead format but I still have over 100 rips and I'd love Aeon to distinguish them from my BluRay rips.

Thanks,

Nic
The skin is beautiful djh. I second this request. If you added hdtv, and dtheater I would be a happy man. Thanks again.
third
thrasherx Wrote:The skin is beautiful djh. I second this request. If you added hdtv, and dtheater I would be a happy man. Thanks again.

Oh!
HDTV and TVRIP Nod

Thanks djh!!
Yeah I forgot about HDTV I have dozens of those as well!
Yeah I'd love to see HDDVD and HDTV added as well.. I freakin love this skin though! Big Grin
And not to overwhelm the request, but maybe audio options such as Dolby Stereo, AAC, ogg-vorbis, mp3, etc.
Well, so many requests about the video stuff tells me it's worth adding. The audio stuff, though, will have to wait until the proper media flagging is added to XBMC. Shouldn't be long, hopefully.
I've been try to add the to the file names to get the flag to read the files but I'm having problems figure some out. Could one of the Aeon Team make a legend of the flags. I know some already like dts, 720p but don't know many others. I can't figure out others like AC3 (Dobly Digital) (or one for DVDs or 480p)
beavis Wrote:I've been try to add the to the file names to get the flag to read the files but I'm having problems figure some out. Could one of the Aeon Team make a legend of the flags. I know some already like dts, 720p but don't know many others. I can't figure out others like AC3 (Dobly Digital) (or one for DVDs or 480p)

Read this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47634
I considered putting this in my other thread but it probably fits here better:

- is it possible to have an option where missing flags would simply not appear instead of showing the "?" icon? The vast majority of my movies don't have audio flags, for example, so the audio "?" icon is basically a permanent fixture which seems unnecessary.
- is there a reason the media flags aren't on the movie info screen? Seems silly to hit info on my movie then have to back out to the menu to check the media info.
There is an option to turn the question marks off.
djh_ Wrote:There is an option to turn the question marks off.

Ah, thanks. I must have scanned over it thinking it was to turn them off completely.
But if i see right, you can only disable the whole Media Flags and not only the Question Marks?

If you delet or rename the PNG "skin\Aeon Stark\media\flags\defaultsource.png", the question mark dissapears.
Nope, you can turn off just the question marks if you like.

Customise->Advanced->Default icons for media flags

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FEATURE REQUEST - ACCEPTED] Broader media flag coverage0