PM3.HD for Boxee (colossal mod)
This is sort of a off-topic thread, I wish the off-topic section still existed. Sorry if it pisses anyone off.
I started porting PM3.HD to Boxee. It is early in development but I have really cool ideas for integrating the social stuff into the homescreen. The skin will end up being a bit different than the original so it will get a new name, "PM3 Resurgence".

What do you guys think of it so farHuh Is there anyone that would be interested in seeing this skin on Boxee?

-IllumiNaughty
Updated screenshot.

Hope you guys like it so far.
eeeek at the green I prefer the black/grey
On that note having never installed boxee I didn't think it was even skinable but I'm probably wrong
How would it look with green top and bottom and the grey background? because the top and bottom ones I think look stylish.
Else perhaps the background to the buttons in blackish, because the current screenshot seems abit to much green IMO.

Anyways keep up the good work, I think the top and bottom looks cool in that green, especially with the logo.

Cheers,
Tobias
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Yea as it is I am having to replace the default skin with this, which requires superuser priveleges in ubuntu.
Right now boxee wont let you change skins so that^ is the process I have to go through each time I change anything it's pretty annoying.

As for the green, I like it. I think it matches the boxee colors pretty well. And when themes become available/usable in boxee the ole' PM3.HD themes should work for the most part. Hell I might do 3 different colors before it's released, so there is some options.

And Jezz, I know you are behind the creation of PM3.HD but is there anyone else I need to give credit to?

I think I like this too.
If I dont change the homebuttons it looks unfinished, so I didn't even bother uploading it.
IllumiNaughty Wrote:And Jezz, I know you are behind the creation of PM3.HD but is there anyone else I need to give credit to?

chokemaniac for the original concept and the OSD (only original graphics from him) the rest I completely redid myself
Sounds like to me pretty much all credit goes to you jezz_x, and a thank you for PM3.HD, amazing piece of work.
In the end Resurgence will be made up of at least 80% the same code AND gfx. I think that it will compare to PM3.HD like the way your new 360-style skin compares to MC360 if you know what I mean.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3.HD for Boxee (colossal mod)0