• 14(current)
Change is coming...
In the TV shows section I have a few series that are empty with all episodes deleted. Would it be possible to have the poster for the empty series to have a lower opacity to signify the there are no episodes. Or something similar.

Its not really a important feature but would be a nice touch. Maybe something like this could be added much later on after the more primary matters seen to.
Not being funny but if there's nothing in them why keep them?
Hitcher Wrote:Not being funny but if there's nothing in them why keep them?

Because if I 'clean' the library, the poster and fanart also gets deleted and I need to re download them each time a new episode comes out. Would local fanart and folder pictures fix that ?.

Also if I delete the last episode of a series is there some way XBMC will also remove the series from the library. Using is 'clean library' ok but not very convenient.

These are just minor niggles, so if I can't do anything about them its no biggy Big Grin
mug2k Wrote:Because if I 'clean' the library, the poster and fanart also gets deleted and I need to re download them each time a new episode comes out. Would local fanart and folder pictures fix that ?.
Yes.
mug2k Wrote:Also if I delete the last episode of a series is there some way XBMC will also remove the series from the library. Using is 'clean library' ok but not very convenient.
Just remove the series from the library instead of the last episode.
I agree with what has been said a few posts above... Aeon has many fans and many of them are using the latest release from GIT (just like many people are using XBMC SVN's).

Aeon is so big at the moment that it would benefit from a "Trac" type thing, not exactly trac because that's too much for just a Skin, but something like that... The forums could than be used for discussion and everything development related could be focused on some place else allowing proper tracking of things.

Too many bug reports, feature requests and the like to use forums in my opinion... I just noticed that GIT also has a "issue" system, why not use that for bug reports and feature requests. It would also allow djh_ to track things easily... We only need some way to control the bugs/feature/suggestions that are posted on the forum... Maybe the Aeon project members could be turned into moderadores for this forum and contorl that a bit?

Or maybe not a very good idea overall?

Yes, I know you (djh_) are very used to use the forums to organize everything but since you started to use GIT, why not take full benefit of all it's features?
Hitcher Wrote:Yes.

Just remove the series from the library instead of the last episode.

lol, why didn't I think of that Eek

Thanks dude, appreciated

p.s. One more thing, do they need to be named in a certain way ?.

folder.jpg
fanart.jpg

??
That's it.
so tv fanart and posters stored locally now works ?? last time i tried it it wasn't working (like 2 months ago maybe)

We really need both the name of the show and the number of the season clearly visible during browsing... at the top would be simple and clean. Rolleyes
I do believe the skin will need to be changed to accommodate larger season number (i.e. Simpsons 20.17 will fall out of the light vertical bar)
kdm1980 Wrote:Image

We really need both the name of the show and the number of the season clearly visible during browsing... at the top would be simple and clean. Rolleyes

+1
Hi.

I have an issue.

I just tried to install Auriga but there is no text showing in the menues...
I did an update of xbmc with the xbmc updater (windows XP 32) but still no progress, Aeon stark is working great but Auriga doesn´t (installed in C:/program files/xbmc/Skin/Auriga/720 etc.)

Do I need to put an Aeon stark in first and then overwrite it or do I do anything else wrong? (Using Swedish as main language).

Happy for all advice!

THX!

Sincerly

//Talle
You need to copy the Stark fonts directory to your new Auriga directory.
Thank you! I´ll try that!

Tried..

Still no luck... Sad

Even tried to make a new copy of my Aeon stark an overwrited it with Auriga....
No luck.

Is it an issue that I don´t use the Application data etc. folder for my install?
Or do I need to install a new font on windows?

Sincerly

//Talle
Shinigami Wrote:I do believe the skin will need to be changed to accommodate larger season number (i.e. Simpsons 20.17 will fall out of the light vertical bar)

That's just a little mod I made to help me know what season I'm looking at because I flatten them - it's nothing official.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change is coming...0