Can I be a mod?
Alright, I don't really know what duties are required for moderating, but I really think the XBMC for Windows category could really use two or three moderators with all the traffic that comes through here. I'm on here enough that I'd be willing to volunteer my services for this.

Also, amazingly, I have yet to pull my hair out from n00bs asking the same questions over and over again.
How does that old saying go... "The man who the power should never have it," or something like that. We're aware of forum organization issues and are discussing how to procede internally. Rest assured, if we think you're up to the job, we'll come to you.
I promise, right now, that if you give me the power, I shall use it exclusively for my own illicit gain.

With that said, no worries. I'm sure you folks will come up with an excellent solution.
at this point anyone is better than no one... we really need a hardware section to weed out the 1-a-day IR remote control threads.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
natethomas Wrote:... I shall use it exclusively for my own illicit gain...

Laugh

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
althekiller Wrote:... Rest assured, if we think you're up to the job, we'll come to you.

Please don't call us, we will call you :-)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I be a mod?0