[MOD] Music Visualization screen always on (music video like)
I copied + pasted your code into PM3.HD, removed the <info> tag (you don't want or need it) and it worked no problem. Win32 ofcourse.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

so it worked like I originally have it?

now i have the problem that when in the playlist if skip the song the audio get stuck with a strange sound and xbmc freeze !!!
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Without the <info>-</info>, yes.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

working perfect, the only thing that change was delete the <info></info> tag !!!

and I update to svn 21125
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
hi
i want to know if your MOD is for AeonShowMix version or Aeon 0.91stark
reaven Wrote:working perfect, the only thing that change was delete the <info></info> tag !!!

and I update to svn 21125

For me too now, deleted that part too. Thanks again.
luppolo Wrote:hi
i want to know if your MOD is for AeonShowMix version or Aeon 0.91stark

I'm using Aeon also so it should be working.
Sweet! Playlists and all are working? Cool
I'll give it another go tonight if I get a chance. Thanks Reaven and JM!

Just my opinion, but I'm not a fan of the cd overlay.

Also, you talked a little about having it running w/ a visualization, any chance you could make a version that showed the fanart on top of the vis, then faded away to show only the vis, until the next songs starts and the process is repeated?

I'm a pain in the arse i know. Wish I had a few more hours in the day to realy learn some more skinning....
@Roborob
please can you say me step by step how can i do for show fanart artist and genre icon in my xbmx?

now my configuration is xbmc for windows+aeon 0.91 stark+cf2009 Mod or must i change my configuration?
luppolo Wrote:@Roborob
please can you say me step by step how can i do for show fanart artist and genre icon in my xbmx?

now my configuration is xbmc for windows+aeon 0.91 stark+cf2009 Mod or must i change my configuration?

Did you read this post ?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=50344
Quote:Just my opinion, but I'm not a fan of the cd overlay.
If I make it spin Smile
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
ok, that'd be kinda cool. Even cooler if you could pull the actual cd image with MIP or something.
well mask the cd image on the disk is easy but the problem is getting the disc image with an scraper, maybe getting the disc image and make a gallery so anyone could save the images from and share them, then put that image on the artist folder and call it form the code in music visualization.xml
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I think the Serenity skin was using the "extras" that MIP saved for music to show those type of images.
would look cool as hell

cd covers
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Music Visualization screen always on (music video like)1