Post here Video/Audio errors in XBMC
Information 
hello everybody. i open this topic for call all people to do a better mplayer in xbmc.
i want to all people post here any problem with audio/video reproduction in xbmc. we try to solve it and give you much efficient mplayer. Wink. i said "try to solve". i'm not an expert, but with all we will do it. it's a great learning.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
ok first one, skipping in mkv's is a bit buggy.

fast forward is working fine with the new mplayer.dll builds, however when skipping it often gets stuck at the same point. seems to work fine in my win32 pre04, pre05 and cvs builds but has never worked properly in xbmc. i'll try and sort out some samples if you need them to replicate the problem.
yes, submit samples please!!!
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
you can easily build matroska videos with mkvtoolnix
i suppose it's impossible to get 2x 4x etc... rewind working? Sad
also, dragging of real media files? it would be splendid to see that implemented into xbmc. not positive if either are directly related to mplayer.dll though, but i thought i'd put my 2c in anyway. :>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Post here Video/Audio errors in XBMC0