• 2(current)
[MOD] Title Bar and Anoobies Trailer Mod (New Multiplex Hackjob Mod)
Quote:You sould be able to edit the .png file as transparencies get saved. Here's something I just tested with the multiplextv_tablet2.png file.

Thanks I didn't knew that and I use Photoshop a lot, I though you need the .psd file with the layers.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I reduced the opacity to 94% seems about perfect for me.
thanks
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
really whats wrong Huh

*no media flag (maybe they are behind the reflection)
*reflection is, I dont know (too much)

clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
jsm00thie Wrote:Image

This is exactly what I wanted. Thanks. Also mind if I borrow the code and implement it in to the flagging project? Only for TV Shows.
krypt2nite Wrote:This is exactly what I wanted. Thanks. Also mind if I borrow the code and implement it in to the flagging project? Only for TV Shows.

Sure krypt2nite, go for it.

Reaven, yikes.....it obviously looks like your icon's reflections aren't getting masked. Do you have the file multiplex_tvmaskreflect.png sitting in your media/multiplex folder?
krypt2nite Wrote:This is exactly what I wanted. Thanks. Also mind if I borrow the code and implement it in to the flagging project? Only for TV Shows.

I think the episode title should have a bit less height than the Show title here or vice-versa, looks great though ! Krypt that would be great if you could implement it for TV shows only along with the flag pack.
DuMbGuM Wrote:I think the episode title should have a bit less height than the Show title here or vice-versa, looks great though ! Krypt that would be great if you could implement it for TV shows only along with the flag pack.

Yeah, I think I agree with you on that. Screen looks really busy with all the big text. What do you think of this? (Also put drop shadows for text)

This all looks great. But wow, you invented a new codec?! - XVTD! Big Grin :p
Very nice with the shadows. Can't wait to get home and try this. I'll let you know about that other question you had also.
Quote:Reaven, yikes.....it obviously looks like your icon's reflections aren't getting masked. Do you have the file multiplex_tvmaskreflect.png sitting in your media/multiplex folder?

no, I have everyhting that you put in the .zip file but that file is not there
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:no, I have everyhting that you put in the .zip file but that file is not there

That file comes standard with the Aeon Auriga skin and wasn't included in my .zip as I never changed it. For curiosity, I deleted mine and my screen looked alot like your's does.

I also see your text is white at the bottom, perhaps this mod is conflicting with another mod you are using?
Hey jsm00thie there is also a new version of Auriga released yesterday. Does this work well with it or have you tried yet?
weird my others mod doesnt have anything to do with any viewtype my mod are just in the musicvisualization.xml and dialogseekbar.xml

I will download the new version then. because my version is not that old and it doesnt have any folder named multiplex under media, beside the one I created for the panel mod(thick, thin and clear)
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
krypt2nite Wrote:Hey jsm00thie there is also a new version of Auriga released yesterday. Does this work well with it or have you tried yet?

I haven't tried it yet. (Didn't know there was an update.) My guess is if djh updated the viewtype_multiplex.xml, this mod won't play nice at all. I'll update my Auriga and try to get it to work tonight.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Title Bar and Anoobies Trailer Mod (New Multiplex Hackjob Mod)1