• 24(current)
"cdArt" concept - current cdImage with artist fanart support in music visualizations
So it is impossible to get it to work without messing up my id3tag?
I have another problem with band names like 3OH!3 cause i can't name the file 3OH!3.
Stenager Wrote:I'm trying to get it to work with the Ministry of Sound - The Annual 2010.
My music folder looks like this compilation/ministry of sound - the annual 2010/cdx (1,2,3)

What should my cdart folder look like? Sorry må stupid question. I'm a noob Smile

all depends how you tag your albums.. example

artist:Ministry of Sound
Album names:Annual 2010 Disc 1 and Annual 2010 Disc 2
cdArt file names : ministry of sound-Annual 2010 Disc 1.png and ministry of sound-Annual 2010 Disc 2.png

of course this example works if your albums tags have the same album name and artist name as here.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
My tag look lige this
Album artist: (Blank, cause that way it is placed in the compilation folder in xbmc)
and my album is called Ministry of Sound - The Annual 2010
Hello reaven,
sorry for the delay, i have BIG problem with my compture and have to install a fresh windows xp and new HD. Thank you for your help, it's working well now.
Again sorry and thank you.
taz
great plug-in. Now i'll remain busy trying to fix my media library with backgrounds and cd images. It never ends!

Anyway, my question is how do I make the transition between fanart smoother? I have several fanart images in the folder within 'artists_fanart' and they do cycle but it is not smooth at all. I was able to extend the time they are on the screen through music_visualisation.xml but couldn't figure out a fade or anything.

Thanks!
another question:

for the Fanart, bands like AC/DC wont show up since i can't put a "/" in a folder name. Any suggestions?
Tag the band AC-DC. Actually the "/" sign is also incorrect... Big Grin
a2wistd2 Wrote:great plug-in. Now i'll remain busy trying to fix my media library with backgrounds and cd images. It never ends!

Anyway, my question is how do I make the transition between fanart smoother? I have several fanart images in the folder within 'artists_fanart' and they do cycle but it is not smooth at all. I was able to extend the time they are on the screen through music_visualisation.xml but couldn't figure out a fade or anything.

Thanks!

I think you need
<include>Animation_BackgroundFade</include> somewhere in the that xml
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I put that right after the image call and right at the end of the section but it didn't work for both.
a2wistd2 Wrote:I put that right after the image call and right at the end of the section but it didn't work for both.

I dont remember much because I dont use the fanart slideshow anymore, mine is set to single image but can you please post your MusicVisualization.xml here
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Exclamation 
There´s a way to make it automatically? I can´t make it manually for all my library!Cool
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
emal011 Wrote:There´s a way to make it automatically? I can´t make it manually for all my library!Cool

make what automatically ?

if you mean put a fanart for each artist, well i really dont know but i doubt it, but my collection is huge and I did it !!
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:make what automatically ?

if you mean put a fanart for each artist, well i really dont know but i doubt it, but my collection is huge and I did it !!

Uffff... I doubt it if I can that make it... too much albums... but any way, is a good "concept".

---Post Creator----
Hey Dud! Can you make something like flags for Music? That´s could be awasome!! Nod
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
Are you looking for Fanart for the artists or the CdArt images?
reaven Wrote:I dont remember much because I dont use the fanart slideshow anymore, mine is set to single image but can you please post your MusicVisualization.xml here

http://www.pastebin.com/m3e312eef

sorry for the late response, busy weekend!

also i turned off the bottom osd bar in the settings but still shows up when i move the mouse!
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"cdArt" concept - current cdImage with artist fanart support in music visualizations2