Never bothered to post about the Error 5 problems since after reading the thread I knew is was just a matter of time... but now I wanted to specifically say THANKS! I just updated to the last nights build (this AM) and everything is working as expected...
- I did have a neat little issue where the UI only took up the lower left hand 'quarter' of the screen.
- Went to the menus and saw windowed as the default option, changed it to the full screen resolution (
?) forget the exact panel rez and I'm too lazy to go check... Anyway as soon as I made the change and then clicked APPLY AND TEST it worked fine.
I seem to have a very slight overscan issue... all of the edges are like a 1/4" beyond the screens actual size. In other words... The 'news ticker' at the bottom of the screen (in one of the skins) isn't readable, you only see the tops of each letter.
However, I'm resorting to using component cable until my latest monoprice delivery arrives.
Word to the wise: Have a extra supply of cables available BEFORE you buy new toys to play with and if ordering with mono price order a few of each and try hard to think of any adapters you might need down the road. Its better than being stuck needing a single DVI->HDMI adapter and paying MORE in shipping then you do for the item. Then again its just as bad as my solution (below) buy too much 'xtra' stuff that you don't actually need right this second, but I've go a workshop that still has 6' of empty storage space so I feel the the NEED to fill it up!
In this last order, I've stocked up on some CAT6 cables of a few different lengths, some CAT6 keystone jacks, modular keystone wall jacks, banana jacks keystone, sata2 cables, external sata, and 6 1.3a HDMI cables.
Now that means my next projects will NOT need any of the above, but something different...
Anyway thanks for correcting the nightlys!