FileBrowser.xml questions?
Hi,

I'm wondering why i can't select network drives when browsing for a folder.
Only local drives are listed:

I understand, some things are handled by xbmc and the skin has no influence on them.
This could be one of those things ?

Also, is there a way to alter the window label to 'Browse for folder' instead of 'Browse for image folder' ?

Guess what i really would like to know is, if there's some documentation somewhere (in the sourcecode perhaps) on all the special label, button, panel id's that are handled internally by xbmc.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
That stuff is all hard coded yes so not a lot of chance in changing it unless someone programs it maybe we need a filebrowser Shares section in sources.xml
thanx for the quick answer Jezz_X.

I've been reading the skinning manual upside down and used the search option till my fingers bled, but i can't seem to find any info on this:
ronie Wrote:Guess what i really would like to know is, if there's some documentation somewhere (in the sourcecode perhaps) on all the special label, button, panel id's that are handled internally by xbmc.

i kinda like to understand what i'm doing when i'm skinning instead of just copying parts from other skins and just assuming it works.

so if anyone has some info on this, please share.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FileBrowser.xml questions?0