• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Trailer Addict (Video) Plugin
(2012-11-25, 04:56)Eldorado Wrote: Quality of the videos aside, this is the better of the trailers addons

Variety, consistent updates and red band trailers!

Seems they added a line break after the video url

Change line 223 to be this:

Code:
url = re.compile( 'fileurl=(.+?)[\r\n]*&vidwidth' ).findall( data )[0]

That looks right. I'll try to post an update soon.
any update on this, as I would love for it to be working again. Its by far the best trailer plugin on xbmc!
You can make the above-mentioned changes to the plugin yourself to make it work again by opening the file "default.py" in the "C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.trailer.addict" folder.

It's easiest to edit with a nice text editor like Notepad++ (it's free - google it)

Just go to line 223 and replace what is there with:
Code:
url = re.compile( 'fileurl=(.+?)[\r\n]*&vidwidth' ).findall( data )[0]
I'm currently running openelec (linux) - what would the directory be there?
its in storage/.xbmc

Then vi defaut.py and add the "[\r\n]" onto the line as above.

Thanks guys - it works perfectly!
Update Version 1.0.7

- Fixed __plugin__ is not defined error
- Fixed 'urllib2.URLError' error
- Fixed HTTP Error 404 when searching the Film Database
- Fixed 'list index out of range' error
- Fixed 'expected string or buffer' error
Seems to have been quite a while since this addon has been discussed. I am currently using this addon on my new windows 7/Frodo box and it is listed as version 2.0.8. Is this the same addon, just updated?
Either way, the addon works great, I was just wondering if you could add the ability to download trailers from the addon, or to link them to movies in your library? Thanks stacked for the best trailer addon out there. Tried 3 others and none were as nice.
hi !

thanks for this fabulous plugin Wink

It is possible to add this list item http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=159274 on ?

This link is for the integration on the plugin http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160337

Thanks Smile
(2013-04-06, 03:27)dkplayaclub Wrote: Seems to have been quite a while since this addon has been discussed. I am currently using this addon on my new windows 7/Frodo box and it is listed as version 2.0.8. Is this the same addon, just updated?
Either way, the addon works great, I was just wondering if you could add the ability to download trailers from the addon, or to link them to movies in your library? Thanks stacked for the best trailer addon out there. Tried 3 others and none were as nice.

Yes, version 2.0.8 is the latest of the Trailer Addict addon.

Sure, I can add a context menu to download selected trailers.

I don't think it's possible of an addon to modify the library. If you have an example of another addon doing this, let me know.

(2013-04-08, 01:10)nabsboss Wrote: hi !

thanks for this fabulous plugin Wink

It is possible to add this list item http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=159274 on ?

This link is for the integration on the plugin http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160337

Thanks Smile

This might be possible. I'll look into it.
Great :) !!
Hi, any newz !?

(2013-05-06, 11:25)nabsboss Wrote: Hi, any newz !?

Thanks Smile

Sorry for the delay. I was busy adding some features that I wanted and it took longer than expected to complete. I will try to push an update tomorrow.
Love the plug-in..thanks for all the hard work.

Any chance of bringing back the ability to play trailers with the play button an a remote?

TIA
Steve
Oooh sorry stacked, i have just saw your answer today !! Tapatalk alerted me when fuzzer post the message Smile
Many thanks for your hard work Wink
(2013-12-11, 03:32)fuzzer Wrote: Love the plug-in..thanks for all the hard work.

Any chance of bringing back the ability to play trailers with the play button an a remote?

TIA
Steve

All video items in the Trailer Addict addon are playable with the play button. Can you give me an example to test with the steps to reproduce?
Looks like they did a revamp of the site, addon doesn't show any listings at least on the main page not sure about the sub sections
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Trailer Addict (Video) Plugin2