New "pc" field in info display (pressing o)?
I see in the latest few subversions there is a new field when pushing "o" called pc. Mine starts off at none then shortly goes to 2. What is this new field referring to?

I apologize if this has been mentioned but searching for "pc" would pull up quite bit in the form search.
Pullup Correction. It's the length of the pattern used to match your video framerate to display refresh rate.
Thanks al. I need to stop posting with my damn garbage wireless keyboard on the HTPC. The title should say field not filed. If any mods can edit the title that would be great.

So I am not sure how to take the readings I am getting. It seems like on my 24fps vob files (isos) I get pc = 2. On one mkv bluray rip I got pc = 3, on another bluray rip mkv I got pc = 24. On some divx avi dvd rips of 25 fps I get pc = none. Anything specific I should be looking for. Or anyone know any links where I can read up on what this is doing? Im really not trying to get a dev to teach me video 101 here (unless he/she is willing).
Just ignore it. The only time it's important is when it's wrong. Which means a) your video is fucked up or b) we're fucking up the time stamps. Read the wikipedia page on "telecine" if you really care.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New "pc" field in info display (pressing o)?0