Media Flagging in XBMC Skins for Music Files (Audio Codec and Format Flags?)?
Lightbulb 
Hi all,

Just a little suggest : would it be possible to flag audio files as video files ?

Flags for the encoder (mp3, Flac, Ogg etc) and why not for genres and studios, as for video file...

Sorry for my bad english, i hope you'll see what i mean...

Jay.
Yes it's possible. Transparency! already shows flags for Record Label and Audio Codec (not based on encoder detection, but based on file-extension).

I've also made a mod for Aeon a while ago, but i don't think anyone has picked up the idea yet.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thx Ronie, nice mod !

So bad that the nobody picked this good idea...
Nice ronie, overlooked audio mediaflags totally.

Like flags and going to add the mod to MiniMeedia if I get so time for it.
Waffa Wrote:Nice ronie, overlooked audio mediaflags totally.

Like flags and going to add the mod to MiniMeedia if I get so time for it.

cool. spread the word! ;-)
if you need any help, just let me know.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Lightbulb 
Hi all.

I have a largish music collection spread over a couple of drives. On one drive I have flac encoded with paranoia. And on another my itunes library with a whole mix of god knows what.

I would like to know what res is playing when music is on, what the encoding is etc.

I understand the library is the library in that its all lumped in together, so at least with the music format, resolution etc being shown one can ascertain if they are getting the most from their listening.

It seems so important for video to know all this stuff but apparently not for music.
hit 'o' while in fullscreen.
Ahaha, Thing is I don't have 'o' on my harmony remote.

I'll see what I can do.

It would be nice to just have it there though perhaps under the music title as its playing as opposed to pulling up extra info screens etc. Even nicer would be the flags type thing as in the videos section.
I hit o and 0 and nothing occurs.
Can you implement this feature to distinguish, in music menu, the album and songs in lossy format to lossless format? (mp3, flac, etc....)
A greeting and thanks to all!
none??
I thought it was an easy thing to implement!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Flagging in XBMC Skins for Music Files (Audio Codec and Format Flags?)?1