So who has a collection with 100% fanart?
the problem is that the only dev that ever worked on it, can't be arsed cause he has too particular a music taste for any fanart at all to pop up for his artists Wink
Vampirebat Wrote:i have 100% thumbs and 100% fanart for all my movies and tv shows alot of which i had to photoshop myself because no artwork was available for them

and in case you wondered my collection is fairly massive at 1600+ movies, 600 albums and about 50 tv show titles(each of which containing between 1 and 20 seasons) it has taken me roughly 4 months of working on fanart a few hours a day to get it completed and yes i would be more than happy to share what fanart i have but only by request because the amount of time it would take to search through a scraper site such as tmdb and add them one by one would be far more time than im willing to invest in doing it.

Could you share a list of all the movies you have? Likely you have some that I need...

Anyways, I only add movies to my library if they have fanart, I have about 1000 now... but I also have a folder outside XBMC that I scan with EMM every couple of days to see if there's fanart/posters available for them yet... about 200 good movies that don't get to see my library 'till they get their fanart together :p

I have about 70 TV shows, the only one missing fanart is "3 South"

I don't use XBMC for music at all, too invested in iTunes...
clock2113 Wrote:Could you share a list of all the movies you have? Likely you have some that I need...

I think you might be asking for a lot of information there as I think he mentioned he had well over 1600+ movies Eek

It might be worth while instead if you PM him or mention to him what movies you require fanart for or see if someone can update themoviedb site instead with some of the movies your missing to help out the local community as well.
Well, if you have all your movies in one directory, it's pretty easy to generate a list, or if you use EMM...

But if not, I PM'd him too with my list of "trouble" movies. Smile
So in an attempt to bribe you Spiff: Post a list of 50 or so of your artists and I will see what I can find. I really enjoy the fanart for music and I think that so much more can be done with it in xmbc, we just need some more contributors to htbackdrops to get a good base coverage for music fanart.
Ninjamawwe Wrote:So in an attempt to bribe you Spiff: Post a list of 50 or so of your artists and I will see what I can find. I really enjoy the fanart for music and I think that so much more can be done with it in XBMC, we just need some more contributors to htbackdrops to get a good base coverage for music fanart.

Uhmm, I uploaded something, but nothing happened. It would be nice to know why my submission got rejected. Or maybe it has just not gotten approved yet, dunno...
1922 movies complete with fanart (where available)

82 tv shows (dvd rips, boxsets only) with everything.

173 Concerts Haven't yet attempted to add info/fanart

60 Documentaries Not yet attempted to add fanart.

2tb worth of 1978-2009 Familie videos (video8, vhs, dvr) no fanart. video8 was without sound Smile
aura noir, gallows, entombed, darkthrone (current one is a upscale cover), emperor (ditto, except a logo), the dillinger escape plan, anekdoten, arcturus, anaal naktrakh, gorgoroth, voivod, ihsahn, audiopain (again just a band logo), abigor, ulver, code (resplendent grotesque), nattefrost, mayhem, cadaver/cadaver.inc, taake, mastodon, nocturnal breed, gong, and you will know us by the trail of dead, meshuggah, 1349, the blood brothers, bolt thrower, lamb, haust, JR ewing, clutch, virus (the black flux), sarke, orcustus, opeth, as blood runs black, burzum, coroner

not fifty but enough to start with Wink
I have some of those already (clutch, meshuggah, opeth, entombed), just waiting for nuzecast to get back from his vacation so I can upload them. I will look at the rest sometime this week, although i suspect some of them will be quite hard to get in decent quality.
spiff Wrote:entombed, darkthrone, the dillinger escape plan, ulver, mastodon, meshuggah, opeth

You got good taste in music!
never even heard of any of those Smile
clock2113; if you think so i strongly recommend virus - the black flux. it's on the avantgarde side of things but it's easily the best album of yesteryear
Stokedfish: was it the right resolution (1280x720 or 1920x1080)? Was it portraying the band or one of its members? Lately people have been uploading all kinds of garbage, htbackdrops really needs some cleaning up at the moment. (Not implying that you were about to upload anything that was not up to par).
infy Wrote:1922 movies complete with fanart (where available)

82 tv shows (dvd rips, boxsets only) with everything.

173 Concerts Haven't yet attempted to add info/fanart

60 Documentaries Not yet attempted to add fanart.

2tb worth of 1978-2009 Familie videos (video8, vhs, dvr) no fanart. video8 was without sound Smile
Holy crap, that's alot of Movies and shows.
Ninjamawwe Wrote:Stokedfish: was it the right resolution (1280x720 or 1920x1080)? Was it portraying the band or one of its members?

Yes and yes. I'm wondering if http://htbackdrops.com/ is still maintained. I've uploaded about 15 artist backdrops and none of them got accepted. Makes me wonder if I should stop... Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
So who has a collection with 100% fanart?0