Problem with Skins
Okay I am new to using xbmc. I downloaded a couple of skins from the home page MediaStream Redux and Transparency. I am having a problem with no background pictures showing up on the homescreen when i scroll down the list (movies-music-weather). I have the lastest version of xmbc which is 9.4 and running Windows 7RC. I tried installing xmbc on my other computer running Windows 7RC and it said that those skins were not compability and it wouldnt even let me load them. Can some please tell me how to fix this probelm and how to get them to work correctly?
Casanova_32210 Wrote:Okay I am new to using xbmc. I downloaded a couple of skins from the home page MediaStream Redux and Transparency. I am having a problem with no background pictures showing up on the homescreen when i scroll down the list (movies-music-weather). I have the lastest version of xmbc which is 9.4 and running Windows 7RC. I tried installing xmbc on my other computer running Windows 7RC and it said that those skins were not compability and it wouldnt even let me load them. Can some please tell me how to fix this probelm and how to get them to work correctly?
9.4 was the last stable release of xbmc for a most of the latest skins to work you will have to upsate your xbmc to the latest build either search the forum or google for xbmc nightly builds they cater for all platforms
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:9.4 was the last stable release of xbmc for a most of the latest skins to work you will have to upsate your xbmc to the latest build either search the forum or google for xbmc nightly builds they cater for all platforms

Ok I followed your directions and I found a website called
http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/ and I downloaded version r22528 and now the skins work right. But its not downloading all of the movie info like it was before. Its also not getting any movie thumbnails or fanart.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with Skins0