XBMCSTUFF downloader Pl-download clearart and tvthumb/sesonsthumbs for multiplex view
Hi all,

I've been working on a plugin to download image available on http://www.xbmcstuff.com, by Imaginos.

So, that's my first plugin, and first public version !

i've tested it on vista / xp / xbmc live and no real bug seen.
tested with smb file share for tv and local file too.
don't know with ftp share.

it's a plugin, it use THETVDB id from xbmc database, so it won't works if you use imdb id for tvshow.
it will show you your list of tvshow, clicking on one will show what kind of image is avaible for this tvhow.
you'll get empty directory when tvshow doesn't exist on xbmcstuff

clicking on an image will ask if you want to download it, it will be named to be recognize by xbmc, it clear image cache so xbmc will load it alone when you go back in you library.
cache may not be refresh of xbmc does not run in english, i'll correct it soon

update: 07 jan 10
v1.5 add coloring , previews on different stage, detect bad thumb size, even for season thumbs! adding PIL lib.

update: 18 dec 09
v1.4.2, more translation strings. added current thumb show on tvshow menu and also current clerart on subfolder

update: 11 dec 09
-update: add language support (english and french are there, you can send me if you have other)

update: 05 dec 09
-update: add iconimage for collections / thumbs / seasons / clearart

update: 25 oct 09
-some code cleaning
-some code adaptation
-download and update now available on SVN REPO INSTALLER (svn passion-xbmc) or link below

on work: transparency adaptation to save clearart in tvshow folder

sample images:
ImageImage
ImageImage

UPDATED v1.2
now clear the image cache and replace it so need to refresh.
downloaded images are directly updated when you go in library

UPDATED v1.1
now search for tvdb id in tvshow.nfo if an imdb id is in database.
change default clearart path to special://skin

Same link below.

Link for download: XBMCStuffdownloader

available on svn passion with svn repo installer or installer passion

Sounds very useful but I can't get the link to work, is there another link to this plugin available? Cheers
mediafire is on maintenance...
Thanks for such a quick response - that link works and plugin appears to work great, looking forward to testing it properly later on.
Can anyone confirm this working on xbox?
it should, just try and report it Wink
I've gotten errors on it when clicking on any of my shows. When I get control of the tv from the wife I'll investigate some more to see if it's me or not.
Hi

I want to try it yesterday, but i'm not really understand how it works ?
Help please...

Thanks
not working for me on my xbox. here's my debug log: http://pastebin.com/m66a8287d

doesn't work for any show i click.
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
@ flipped cracker;
in your log:
#07:29:23 M: 19787776 NOTICE: pysqlite2.dbapi2
#07:29:23 M: 19787776 NOTICE: .
#07:29:23 M: 19787776 NOTICE: OperationalError
#07:29:23 M: 19787776 NOTICE: :
#07:29:23 M: 19787776 NOTICE: no such column: tt0285331

you use imdb id in your database, and it's needed ta have thetvdb id for this plugin to work. see readme file.

darknior, what don't you understand?
joebrady Wrote:I've gotten errors on it when clicking on any of my shows. When I get control of the tv from the wife I'll investigate some more to see if it's me or not.

i'm pretty sure, you've get same errors as flipped craker Rolleyes
can someone send me his video34.db with imdb id to see if thetvdb id is in db too?
ppic Wrote:@ flipped cracker;
in your log:
#07:29:23 M: 19787776 NOTICE: pysqlite2.dbapi2
#07:29:23 M: 19787776 NOTICE: .
#07:29:23 M: 19787776 NOTICE: OperationalError
#07:29:23 M: 19787776 NOTICE: :
#07:29:23 M: 19787776 NOTICE: no such column: tt0285331

you use imdb id in your database, and it's needed ta have thetvdb id for this plugin to work. see readme file.

darknior, what don't you understand?
i used Media Companion to scrape the .nfo files which were used to import all the info into the database. the .nfo files have the tvdbid, so i'm assuming the database should have them as well.

here's a copy of my database, hope it helps.
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
that's why i need your file, you're not the only one to use it so, I'm gonna check if i can find it in other place whit your DB, i'll watch that later, i'm at work.
thanks.
I didn't have time to get a debug last night, but I did check my .nfo files (also generated by Media Companion) they had the IMDB and the TVDB both in them.

PPIC: I'll try to get you a sample of both and .nfo and my DB tonight if you need more info.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCSTUFF downloader Pl-download clearart and tvthumb/sesonsthumbs for multiplex view0