Movie Posters Not Showing.
I am having a problem with Movie Posters. I am using the PPA SVN 22528. I had been compiling the svn every night and noticed any new movies I was adding the posters were not showing up. I tried everything from deleting the video database to doing a fresh install os ubuntu and xbmc. I just did a fresh install install of ubuntu and xbmc svn 22528 earlier today and created a new video database and the movie posters are still not showing. I was wondering if this was a problem in the svn or something else? All my posters are in the <movie name>.jpg format. Fanart shows up just fine which are named <movie name>-fanart.jpg. Any help would be great. I will get a log and post if someone thinks that might be needed.
I have to re-download all posters. Did a few and those worked. this will be lots of fun.
I had to download all the images to tbn files. For some reason xbmc is not reading posters in jpg format.
Phantisy Wrote:I had to download all the images to tbn files. For some reason xbmc is not reading posters in jpg format.

That's just how it works: http://www.xbmc.org/wiki/index.php?title...Thumbnails

Fanart uses the moviename-fanart.jpg format while the thumbnail, or movie poster, uses the moviename.tbn format.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Posters Not Showing.0