MOD - Recently Added Movies and TV Shows
Low quality video here. Please note that because of the dark capture you cannot see the transprancy in the video on youtube.

Download

Works with Rapier v2.0
qualar Wrote:Low quality video here. Please note that because of the dark capture you cannot see the transprancy in the video on youtube.

Download

Works with Rapier v2.0

Great .. thank you .. i will give it a try
Radikaltimes Wrote:Great .. thank you .. i will give it a try

M8 re-download. I have just made a small fix. You could not get to the Weather and Power Button. All fixed now.
qualar Wrote:M8 re-download. I have just made a small fix. You could not get to the Weather and Power Button. All fixed now.

Looks good now .. Thank you Smile
that looks great! thanks alot!
qualar Wrote:M8 re-download. I have just made a small fix. You could not get to the Weather and Power Button. All fixed now.
I am still unable to get to the weather and power button unless I go through Movies and TV Shows.Oo
I am prob misreading your readme but should I put it in the .xbmc\script dir or the main xbmc\script dir ? When I put it in the users script dir I need to manually run it and I was kinda hoping for some automagic
MeqTrader Wrote:I am prob misreading your readme but should I put it in the .xbmc\script dir or the main xbmc\script dir ? When I put it in the users script dir I need to manually run it and I was kinda hoping for some automagic
I put it in program files\xbmc\scripts and it works somewhat fine.

A problem I am running in to is in the recent movies list, item 2 and 3 end up playing the same movieSad.
jk_baller23 Wrote:I put it in program files\xbmc\scripts and it works somewhat fine.

A problem I am running in to is in the recent movies list, item 2 and 3 end up playing the same movieSad.

My mistake, fixing now.
jk_baller23 Wrote:I put it in program files\xbmc\scripts and it works somewhat fine.

Fixed now - re-download.
Thanks for the MOD. Adds some great functionality to Rapier's already impressive skin.

Problem I am having is that the Movies entry is not picking up the poster for every movie. This is only happening in the Recently Added mod entries--it is fine in the normal Movies view.

Any idea what could be going on here?

Works:

Doesn't Work:

I cannot see what would cause that to happen. It work 100% here. The only thing I can see from your screenshot is that when it is showing no coverart you are also updating your library or is that just a coincidence?
That's just a coincidence. It happens on my XBOX, my HTPC and my laptop. Maybe it is because my movies are on a NAS.

I'm still doing some investigating on my end. I'll let you know if I figure anything out. If anything occurs to you please do the same.
My movies are on a NAS also so I don't think that can be the issue.
nchall Wrote:Thanks for the MOD. Adds some great functionality to Rapier's already impressive skin.

Problem I am having is that the Movies entry is not picking up the poster for every movie. This is only happening in the Recently Added mod entries--it is fine in the normal Movies view.

Any idea what could be going on here?

This happens to me as well (I'm using the Movies and Myth TV mod, but the concept is roughly the same). I'm guessing it is always the same movies that don't have a poster, right?

I've noticed that sometimes the hash that the script is generating to find the movie poster thumb is not actually the hash for that movie and then it can't find the poster. I end up getting the poster in the Movies view but never in the home window.

I am unsure of how to fix this problem, it doesn't happen often enough for me to really get too upset about it. Hope this is a step in the right direction.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MOD - Recently Added Movies and TV Shows0