[RELEASE] MediaStream themed Web Server Skin for XBMC
Thumbs Up 
I was inspired to do a web skin from seeing the one located here that was never shared. It took me a couple of days to complete. Enjoy.

Download

Screenshots

Instuctions

1. Download from here.

2. Extract to XBMC/Web/Styles and overwrite Project Mayhem.

3. Enjoy.

Extra

Web Interface Information
HTPC= AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350 l Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H 780G l G Skill 2GB l HVR-1800 l PVR-150 l Ultra MicroFly Case l 180GB SATA l 250GB IDE
Old HTPC Build / Current 780G HTPC Build / My Website
Wow, finally something fresh on this front (too bad I haven't used the web server in years Wink )
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Nice work Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

sho Wrote:Wow, finally something fresh on this front (too bad I haven't used the web server in years Wink )
Thanks.

jmarshall Wrote:Nice work Smile
Thanks.
HTPC= AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350 l Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H 780G l G Skill 2GB l HVR-1800 l PVR-150 l Ultra MicroFly Case l 180GB SATA l 250GB IDE
Updated the play buttons.
nice, perhaps this could be modified to match the confluence skin and be default in xbmc?
Nick8888 Wrote:nice, perhaps this could be modified to match the confluence skin and be default in xbmc?
I may have to start working on that one.
nice dhrandy! Looks better than the one I was making Smile
Nick8888 Wrote:nice, perhaps this could be modified to match the confluence skin and be default in xbmc?
I should be done with this today. The only thing I have left to do is take some screenshots.

XBMCG33K Wrote:nice dhrandy! Looks better than the one I was making Smile
Thanks. Yours was definitely the inspiration.
Glad you could finish it, I probably would have but moved on Xperience Smile
Looks promising, but the link seems to be dead. Please help.

(Looks like MediaFire is down)
And there up again, will try this very soon.
It looks very nice, but I'm missing the now playing info is there a way to show this info?
I am running 'XBMCbuntu' on a Revo Aspire. I can't seem to find where the web interface is stored. Not XBMC/Web/Styles. Anyone know where it is on XBMCbuntu running on a minimal linux server install?
should be in your home folder of the user that is running xbmc (look under .xbmc or .XBMC .. been a while since i messed with ubuntu and xbmc but i am fairly certain its in the home folder

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MediaStream themed Web Server Skin for XBMC0