More options for 'switch view' in My Videos
there's a nice feature in xbmc that lets you sort your movies in imdb rating. but to do this you have to be in the "title view". it would be really wonderful if you also could do this in the "file view".

another good thing would be if strange movie title characters could be viewed in those characters e.g. if you scan for a movie in imdb and that title has û in it, it will be show as &#251: and not as û. i think it's asme with other strage characters but this is the only one i've found.

:bowdown:
thats not possible. there are two types of views -- filesystem, and database. file view is your filesystem. the only information available whe in file view is the filename, size, and date.

title view is one of several database views. when you scan and lookup your movies on imdb, the database is populated. this is where the imdb rating comes from. so, the rating information is only available when in a database view (but rating only makes sense in title view.)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
More options for 'switch view' in My Videos0