• 1(current)
To-Do List - Something missing? (No more requests please)
Translations.

Night setting : Colour defuse on music square thumbs to make them darker rather than lighter as they currently are ( similar to how movie posters are darkend ) - done.

Night Setting : when 1st going into movies, tv shows or music the initial display of the posters, thumbs etc seem to flash up white and then fade to what the colours should be... Looks like a white poster shown 1st. - done.

Music genre image placeholder ( how aeon was modded would be nice just the musicgenre & musicgenrefanart dir's and if an images name matched the genre name then the fanart and thumb was shown )

if you have 'Show parent folder items' enabled, the banner for the parent folder looks stretched. It is probably the poster format image stretched to banner format. - done.

playlist view

XBMC Lyrics

rate music or other content

OpenSubtitles_OSD plugin

Profile support

shutdown timer, and the record button
It doesn't appear there's a way in this suberb skin to rate music or other content. Some other skins handle this by displaying the rating stars within the visualisation and allowing the user to click left/right to increase/decrease the rating. Would be great if you could come up with a solution for 'Alaska'.

And thank you for an absolutely gorgeous skin. This seemed to arise from nowhere and really takes XBMX to a new level. I've tried the different clors but keep coming back to the default white... very stylish.
HI Hitcher,

Thank you for this excellent skin and thanks to someone for porting it to Plex. It has been my default skin for quite a long time now and I love how it evolved.

I have one urgent request : As I am a big youtube user, I would like to be able to search for videos easily within Plex. The problem is that the virtual keyboard is too small. I can't read it from my couch which is very frustrating. And there's a lot of unused space around the current keyboard, so that can be easily fixed.

So can you please make a bigger keyboard for us who don't have very big screens.

Thank you again and to everyone who has been involved!
coaoac Wrote:HI Hitcher,

Thank you for this excellent skin and thanks to someone for porting it to Plex. It has been my default skin for quite a long time now and I love how it evolved.

I have one urgent request : As I am a big youtube user, I would like to be able to search for videos easily within Plex. The problem is that the virtual keyboard is too small. I can't read it from my couch which is very frustrating. And there's a lot of unused space around the current keyboard, so that can be easily fixed.

So can you please make a bigger keyboard for us who don't have very big screens.

Thank you again and to everyone who has been involved!

Why not posting this in Plex forum? Wink I'll change that later...
_someone_ Wrote:Why not posting this in Plex forum? Wink I'll change that later...

Okey !!! Big Grin
Hi,

I've got one feature request which would be awesome if you could implement. When browsing TV shows in banner mode, would it be possible to add a watched status icon? I have the watched status option enabled and the other views have the status icon but not banner mode. That way when browsing in banner mode it's easy to see which TV shows have unwatched episodes.

Thanks
It should have them.

Fitst I have to say: great skin! Love the way it looks on a Full HD LCD and how it runs on my HTPC...first post on this forum, been using XBMC for quite a while now and always found the answers on my questions without posting Smile

On to my question! Are there any plans to have a button implemented on the OSD for the OpenSubtitles_OSD plugin? Or has anybody made such a button himself?

[EDIT HITCHER] To-do.
Hey Hitcher

Are there any plans to improve Profile support? ATM the login screen is a bit broken as you can't really tell what profile you're selecting and there's no way to enter the Master lock code either, so I can't even login now.

Also the Profiles bit in Settings seems broken as well - I don't seem to be able to actually select one of my profiles to edit.

Cheers,

Justin

[EDIT HITCHER] To-do.
Hitcher, will alaska use unicode font?
Hitcher Wrote:It should have them.

Sorry my bad, it would seem the build of Alaska I was using didn't have it. Updated to the most recent build and it's working.

Would it be possible to add the watched tick to the series that are not selected in the list. That way at a glance you could easily tell which series are watched/not watched rather than having to scroll over each individually?
great job team on a beautiful looking skin...cant wait for the official release of this!!
Where to set the video file to stacked?

[EDIT HITCHER] Stacking is only available in Files mode correct? If so, I've replaced 'Hide Watched' on File mode.
Hitcher

I really like this skin but i do miss OpenSubtitles_OSD pluging alot, any news about
adding it ?
I have a request Hitcher. WOuld it be possible to scroll through your movie catalog from within info view? or just create a display type "info"?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
To-Do List - Something missing? (No more requests please)0