Movie duration?
is it just me or the duration is gone from the info view? can't see it anywhere.

I also think that it would be great to have the duration display in poster view and fanart view. What do you guys think?
Hitcher or anybody else, is there a reason the duration of a movie is nowhere to be found in any view and info view?

I'm wondering if it was intentional to get rid of that info.

Thanks!
thesoulhacker Wrote:Hitcher or anybody else, is there a reason the duration of a movie is nowhere to be found in any view and info view?

I'm wondering if it was intentional to get rid of that info.

Thanks!

I see duration when I view info in poster mode.....Not on all my movies but the vast majority have it.
I can see the duration in the movie info view as well but it is always cut off. I'm using the following "format":
Code:
HH hrs MM mins

PS: If you don't get an answer within less than 24 hours it doesn't mean that nobody cares about it Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
The scrapers (imdb and themoviedb.org) return minutes only.
The Rotten Tomatoes scraper returns hours and minutes. Wink
Well Ember provides the possibility to specify the format for the duration. It's no big issue for me though as I can see the amount of "hours" and the first digit of the "mins" so I get quite a good idea about the overall duration (plus minus 10 minutes).
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Minutes only

Hours and minutes

Thanks for the info guys, I just wasn't seeing it.

Question Hitcher, any plans to have that info available next to the flags on poster view?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie duration?0