• 11(current)
ISO Mounter - third-party software for auto Blu-ray ISO / IMG image mount on Windows
Hagen Wrote:Did you update your .bat?
That is what the bat does.

Glad you got that fixed. I just used the normal fullscreen option myself. don't know what could be your trouble with that.

well this is what i have in my bat file .......

"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uLaunchTMT5.exe" /fullscreen P:

This command just openes TMT5, does not full screen it nor playes the movie ...... and in fact as I said, after TMT5 openes, for some reason XBMC maximizes back and I have to alt tab to select TMT5 and then press play to start the movie (with XBMC still showing in the background ....)

Any idea what I need to do/add in my bat file to rectify this behaviour ...Huh
sam9s Wrote:Billions of blue blistering barnicals!!!! ....... bless you my friend SmileSmileSmile........right on spot!!!! this is exactly what needed to be done. the moment I check the option, I was able to shoot TMT5....... thank god atleast this has resolved ........ now I can concentrate on the finishing touches .........

However the behaviour is bit odd, when I click on play using TMT5, as expected XBMC minimizes and TMT5 openes, BUT when TMT5 loades XBMC maximizes itself and comes back in the forground leaving TMT5 in the back. I have to alt tab and select TMT5 . Plus I think it should automatically start playing the movie instead of waiting for the user to press the play button ...... any suggestions ....... very relaxed this has started working ...... Thanks to you again .....

Regards
Sammy

in TMT5 on Settings have you rembmer to check auto play and auto Full Screen under the playback ?Smile
sam9s Wrote:Any idea what I need to do/add in my bat file to rectify this behaviour ...Huh
So... you did not update the .bat.
My .bat has three lines, I use Virtual Clonedrive and it works for me.

If you insist on not fixing the problem, then I am afraid I can not help you.

Edit: Sorry for the harsh tone, bad day at work trying to explain to a user what "internet explorer" is
tola5 Wrote:in TMT5 on Settings have you rembmer to check auto play and auto Full Screen under the playback ?Smile

Yes I figured that, later.... did that as well and yes now movie auto plays and full screens as well ....... also that XBMC coming on top when TMT5 launches.......... was also solved just by checking "Always on top" in TMT5, so now I dont have to alt tab and get TMT5 from underneeth ....... Smile

Finally my XBMC shapping up as I wanted to ..... Smile

Hagen Wrote:So... you did not update the .bat.
My .bat has three lines, I use Virtual Clonedrive and it works for me.

If you insist on not fixing the problem, then I am afraid I can not help you.

Edit: Sorry for the harsh tone, bad day at work trying to explain to a user what "internet explorer" is

Hey no ... no hard feeling friend, it was you who was sticking with me all along trying to get this resolved ...... I understand ......I would have gone by your solution, its just as I said I love my Virtual CD 10 and did not want to uninstall it. I prefered a solution with VCD10. But if all else had failed I would have removed VCD10 and tried the same with Virtual Clone CD.
Please dont apologise I understand and thank you whole heartedly for guiding me ....

If you remember I was not even getting that message "external player has started" which I did later when I followed your instructions ......

There are other lots of things I learnt from this thread. Please do keep up with the good work ...

Regards
Sammy
but you got it sorted and that is basicly all that matters. Laugh
Hi slingshot27 and Hagen,

Just wanted to say thank you for coming up with this straight forward approach and for the support you have given myself and other forum members. Big Grin

After spending several hours yesterday I now have XBMC set up to play my original discs and ISO images. Cool

I have also put together my own step by step guide based upon your approach which I hope may also be useful to other forum members:
http://www.avforums.com/forums/14741493-post202.html

Thanks
James
friends a bit off topic question , but I thought I might ask here instead of banging on some other forum

With TMT5 for some reason I can only bitstream DTS MA, but when I play a BD ISO with DD TrueHD track, it plays with only DD, as I only see Dolby Digital on my Onkyo AVR. Also in the player if I click on the information whcil the movie is playing it only shows Dolby Digital 650kbps instead of proper DD TrueHD....... With MPC-HC I get both DTA MA and DD-THD, via ffdshow filters.

My system specs

Corei 7 2600K
HD5850x2 CF
ASUS p67 pro
Onkyo HT R-670

Any clues...Huh
jamesaevans Wrote:Hi slingshot27 and Hagen,

Just wanted to say thank you for coming up with this straight forward approach and for the support you have given myself and other forum members. Big Grin

After spending several hours yesterday I now have XBMC set up to play my original discs and ISO images. Cool

I have also put together my own step by step guide based upon your approach which I hope may also be useful to other forum members:
http://www.avforums.com/forums/14741493-post202.html

Thanks
James

Ok, so I followed the guide above and it seemds to work fine, except, my movie won't play directly from the library. I have to right click on the file and select play ISO. I am using Confluence skin.

Thanks
getafix Wrote:Ok, so I followed the guide above and it seemds to work fine, except, my movie won't play directly from the library. I have to right click on the file and select play ISO. I am using Confluence skin.

Thanks

Does your BD iso have the correct naming convention?
like this "Terminator4.bd.iso" (or "Terminator4.bluray.iso" for the original rule)?
Extract from the guide
  • Set the name of the ISO image to be the name of the movie e.g. Fanboys.bluray.iso
  • The naming convention becomes important when configuring playback in XBMC
Hagen Wrote:Does your BD iso have the correct naming convention?
like this "Terminator4.bd.iso" (or "Terminator4.bluray.iso" for the original rule)?

mmm, no it doesn't - using your example it is Terminator4.iso

I will check it when I get home - RTFM I suppose.
getafix Wrote:mmm, no it doesn't - using your example it is Terminator4.iso

I will check it when I get home - RTFM I suppose.
That would most likely explain your experience.
And for the linked guide it should be "terminator4.bluray.iso"
Rename a file and see if that does it.
Thanks Hagen - that did the trick
Hagen

I have started experimenting with your method now.
Have installed Virtual CloneDrive and modified my PlayBD.Bat file as follows.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uLaunchTMT5.exe" /fullscreen R:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u

When I click on the bat file to test it ..... it runs successfully with no errors opens TMT5 as well, but it does not mount any image. Sam happens when I choose the movie from within XBMC, TMT5 opens but the movie does not get mount in to the drive .....

My playcorefactory is same .....

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="TMT5" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>M:\XBMC_MOVIES\XBMC_BD_Disc\PlayBD.bat</filename>
<args>"{1}"</args>
<forceontop>true</forceontop>
<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
<hidecursor>false</hidecursor>
<hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<!-- Blu-rays -->
<rule name="Blu-Ray" protocols="bd" player="TMT5"/>
<rule filetypes="iso" filename=".*BD.*" player="TMT5"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

What am I missing here now ...Smile
try mounting an iso manually, then run the bat.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ISO Mounter - third-party software for auto Blu-ray ISO / IMG image mount on Windows0