• 12(current)
ISO Mounter - third-party software for auto Blu-ray ISO / IMG image mount on Windows
Hagen Wrote:try mounting an iso manually, then run the bat.

Nope it opens the player but does not play the movie, however running the bat file dismount the ISO as after closing the TMT I can see ISO gone from the drive.
Also fro information I took the snapshot when I open a movie via XBMC and it does shows the correct ISO being mounted, but somehow it does not play the movie.

tola5 Wrote:in TMT5 on Settings have you rembmer to check auto play and auto Full Screen under the playback ?Smile
Have you tried this?
Hagen Wrote:Have you tried this?

I haven't touched TMT5 settings ...... all I did was to install virtual clone drive and modify the BAT file. Any how for TMT to autio play and full screen the movie it has to get a movie mounted on a drive which is what is not happening.

Anyway I think it has something to do with command d=0 %1 I have multiple virual drive namely P,Q,R,S,Z with P drive created by Virtual Clone CD,

How does the script know which iso to mount and on which drive to mount ..... Huh

BTW did you see the screen shot, the first line does suggest it is loading the ISO this is it right, I wonder when TMT5 opens why isnt it mounted.. Huh
Ok I figured the problem ...... the 3rd line of the script is the culprit .....

This is what I did. I replaced %1 with the full movie iso path

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 "M:\XBMC_BD_ISO\Matrix Revolutions\Matrix Revolutions.BD.iso"

"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uLaunchTMT5.exe" p:

and removed the third line ....
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u

Now the movie is mounted and TMT5 opens (seems the third line is unmounting the disc even before it should do so ...... not sure how to rectify this) ....... Also there is another new problem ....... when TMT tries to play the file (start the movie) it is now crashing ...grrrrrrrrrHuh

I am working on the crashing part to see what causing this, mean time any one who can suggest how to use the third line so that the movie dismounts only when TMT is closed ..... its seems like all 3 lines are being executed in one go ....... 1. Mount movie
2. Load TMT
3. Dismount movie (even before TMT loads and opens) .....
sam9s Wrote:when TMT tries to play the file (start the movie) it is now crashing ...grrrrrrrrrHuh

I have that on one of the machines as well, tried reinstalling and all, no luck.
I would suggest you try a a system restore.
sam9s Wrote:its seems like all 3 lines are being executed in one go ....... 1. Mount movie
2. Load TMT
3. Dismount movie (even before TMT loads and opens) .....
I recall this has been mentioned earlier in this thread.
But I don't have the time to look for it now (sorry)
Hagen Wrote:I recall this has been mentioned earlier in this thread.
But I don't have the time to look for it now (sorry)

Ok crash problem was solved, and yes I did have to restore my system to a day earlier to be able to reinstall TMT without crashing. But I am back to square one as I still can not figure out how to make the 3rd line of the bat file work properly. I have read the thread again since you mentioned that the issue has been discussed somewhere in the previous pages, but I have yet to find the solution. I have reached till page 11. Hope its in the coming pages
getafix Wrote:Thanks Hagen - that did the trick

Hi getafix,

Glad to hear that ou got it working in the end and that my guide was useful to you.Big Grin

I had a few issues getting the rules working exactly as I wanted, and some the filename rules did not work exactly as I thought they they should.

It took a couple of hours of experimentation to get everything to work.

James
foxm2k Wrote:Thank you for your geat guide, it's a very good thing to start with. I have some problems with the batch-file above. 3rd line is unmounting the image. This happens right after PowerDVD is started so it cannot play the disc. Deleting this line is a quick solution, but now I have to unmount the iso-image manually each time.

How do you arrange it, that this is not interfering your PowerDVD?? Any solution or workaround?

This is exactly what is happening with me, and I was hoping someone would suggest a solution.....Huh?? I am using TMT5 though.
jamesaevans Wrote:Hi getafix,

Glad to hear that ou got it working in the end and that my guide was useful to you.Big Grin

I had a few issues getting the rules working exactly as I wanted, and some the filename rules did not work exactly as I thought they they should.

It took a couple of hours of experimentation to get everything to work.

James

Yip, thanks for the guide.

All I litterally did was copy and paste your xml file and bat files. Sorting out the renaming resolved the issue playing the file in XBMC.

Would be great if once you finished watching the BR ISO in TMT that it would automatically switch back to XBMC. Now I have to manually close TMT.

That been said, this is a great find and now makes the whole XBMC experience even better.
getafix Wrote:Would be great if once you finished watching the BR ISO in TMT that it would automatically switch back to XBMC. Now I have to manually close TMT.
If you use the "windows media center skinned TMT" then you might try pressing the back key in the remote?
It works for me, but leaves something to be desired as I get stuttering playback within XBMC when I do this.
I do not get stuttering when I close TMT manually.

There are also some that have mapped a key on their remote to "alt+F4", there are other sollutions as well, but none that I have had any success with so far
Any suggestion by onyone on my issue ...Huh?
sam9s Wrote:Any suggestion by onyone on my issue ...Huh?

Sorry mate, I am using TMT, but don't see why it shoud be any different.

Why don't you try TMT (trial version) and see if you can get that to work. Like I say, I did a copy and paste it is working fine.
When a bat starts a piece of sotftware the bat (should be) is stopped until the program is closed, the bat then continues on the next line.
Why this doesn't happen for you I don't know, try this.

in between line two and three add this (for a test)
Code:
pause
it simply asks you to push a button to continue with the batch file.
Then you should see if it is the batch file that keeps running afte pdvd is launched, or something else.
Hagen Wrote:When a bat starts a piece of sotftware the bat (should be) is stopped until the program is closed, the bat then continues on the next line.
Why this doesn't happen for you I don't know, try this.

in between line two and three add this (for a test)
Code:
pause
it simply asks you to push a button to continue with the batch file.
Then you should see if it is the batch file that keeps running afte pdvd is launched, or something else.

mmmmm yep seems like its working this way..... First Two lines are
executed. Image is mounted, player opens and the movie playes, while in the background the DOS window waits saying pressany key to continue ........ after I close the player, and when I press any key third line executes and image is dismounted .....Smile

Well its kinda working, let me experiment how this would look if I do the entire process from within XBMC. if its neat and clean with just one extra key hit, I might as well stick with this solution (until maybe we have a permanent one)
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ISO Mounter - third-party software for auto Blu-ray ISO / IMG image mount on Windows0