iMon LCD 7inch Touch Screen
Does anyone else have one of these HTPC cases that have a iMon 7inch LCD touchscreen.

Was wondering if they have got it setup and is there any support within XBMC. I know it supports 16x2 line LCD/VFD's but these 7inch ones are basically just another screen.
hi

i am also interessted in this. I am thinking about to by a new htpc case with a 7 inch imon touch screen.
Software: XBMC Live Skin: Modded Confluence AppleTV2: XBMC....rocks
KARATELIGHT
I just picked up one of these cases, specifically a Luxa2 LM200 touch. The case is excellent and it comes with the Soundgraph (iMon) 7" Touchscreen with a VGA/USB input and the usual iMon controls found on most of their devices. I have XBMC running on the system and it's great but I haven't found out how to make good use of the touchscreen. I can use it as a basic display but in terms of Media control I'm really struggling.

Just reaching out with an update on this thread to see if anyone has XBMC (Linux) tied into one of these at some level?
Gave up on this and getting a small nettop to tuck behind the plasma. What's the point of looking at the some fancy display when you only care about the movie!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iMon LCD 7inch Touch Screen0