XBMC Live 9.11 questions unresolved
I've install in entire harddisk of an acerpower m8 (2xAMD64bit processor+nvidia 6000+1gb ram+160Gbit HD) the live version with the proupose to use it as mediacenter. I found some promblems that i resume down:
1- With UPNP the folder disappear and i found a lot of Video_TS files of dvd's folder that is into the upnp server connect via lan to this client
2- After 2 minutes avi stop play, drop out from visualization, but enable me to restart from the position out
3- Divx with QPEL format is not playable
4- ORIGINAL DVD is not playable (macrovision protection??)
5- if i download a script for xbcm from an external website (as Rai.tv plugin) i can only use it by usb, i'm not able to install into hd
6- i'm not able for the reason before to install application launcher for install firefox for example

I think that now it's all, at the end this "out of the box" distro is very powerfoul and beautiful, and if somwone help to resolve this problems i guarantee my support in terms of donations, because i believe in opensource future and i want to support the community. Many thanks.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=HOW-TO_submi...Bug_Report
Thanks, i've activate the debugging mode, and a bar upper with performance is activate (is not good to seee but, if is necessary...)
Bugs a part this not reply to point: 1-3-4-5-6
Please reply.
thanks
Debug log and details are needed for all of them - without it we can't know what is happening.
I have LIVE version installed local on HD. How can i navigate for cut and past logs file and post itHuh Or in debug mode (with bar upper) the logs will send automatically to you when a problem born?
Instructions are in my signature.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Live 9.11 questions unresolved0