Button for queuing music
I am working on virtualhours touchscreen skin mod of PMIII.

I want to add an option like file stack in my videos that with on/off button on the screen will either set the condition that

a) selected music will be played immediately
b) selected music will be added to the queue

Obviously I know it can be done on the right click but I want to speed that up.

Does anyone know of any skin out there that does this or otherwise some code tips to set me on my way?

Ex
You *may* be able to use something like PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.FileName]) or something.

Not sure if there's an equivalent queue function or not - you could just try Queue perhaps, though that may require you setting focus on the list first.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

ex_directory Wrote:I want to add an option like file stack in my videos that with on/off button on the screen will either set the condition that

a) selected music will be played immediately
b) selected music will be added to the queue

maybe i'm not getting it, but why not use the build in setting:
Settings > Music > Playback > Queue songs on selection
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I guess to prevent the way over the settings window. Actually I like the idea of this because it would create the possibility of an on-the-go list like on an iPod
ronie Wrote:maybe i'm not getting it, but why not use the build in setting:
Settings > Music > Playback > Queue songs on selection

That's exactly what I want to use, but with a on/off switch in music. Can I enable that setting from there and also determine the current state so I can add a on/off button with current state?

Can I use SetProperty, is the queue function a property of the music window?
Anyone?
I do not have any idea on how you can do it... But I would like to try the result if you can do it !

Regards,
great idea. On screen queue add/remove would be beneficial.

For both Music Juke box usage, and for touchscreen users..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Button for queuing music0