Is the Acer Revo man enough for me
mobious Wrote:got the acer 3610 with xbmc installed on it, I got to say it was a journey I could have done without, but by god is it amazing Big Grin

After screwing around with win7 I think I want to go the pure xbmc route, but haven't had a lot of luck getting it to run on my 3610. How did you get it to work?
snoop2048 Wrote:Can you post a link? $109 sounds way too good to be true. The price of the revo for an ION build is almost too good to be true and its triple this!

Sorry it is 109€ (euros), not 109$
A French online store has the iMax Mini C2600 at 149€, then you can send back the computer to packard bell and get the computer clen from os and 40€ refund.

Don't know if you can do it out of France

Sorry about my english, and here is the link:
http://www.surcouf.com/catalogue/FichePr...ct=9661416
onclebob Wrote:Don't know if you can do it out of France
[/url]

AFAIK no, this is some legal stuff the french made (should be european law though... if I want my hardware without a microsoft license, I should be able to do so!)
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
For all of us not "man enough" to configure the above... Do you thin the revo 1600 could run win 7, utorrent and xbmc for win smoothly together?
You may want to check out xbmcfreak. It's a customized live version of XBMC Live with several niceties built in; one being a bittorrent client. I know it's not utorrent, but it's transmission. I found it to work fairly well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is the Acer Revo man enough for me0