• 2(current)
Alaska Original BUGS thread
oo_void Wrote:That's one heck of a mouse cursor you have in the new version Wink.

Hitcher Wrote:You got the message then.

I love it! Great job, Hitcher! Nod
hikaricore Wrote:Image
Is that Red Slate?
ODROID C2 eMMC 16GB | LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-9.0.2 + fTV | Logitech Harmony Elite remote | LG 55EG910V
On 9.11 windows build ... (i know it says get latest build - downloading now) .. not sure if this is really a full error so much as a mother of a title but ..

EDIT: Fixed (Hitcher)
Oral-B Wrote:Is that Red Slate?

Yea, it's not quite perfect but it works mostly.
@ Nmarconi: same for me, same movie. Also happens with all the "Pirates of the Caribbean" and Austin Powers movies... figured out this will happen with any title that goes to the third line. This is definitely a bug. Note I am using the latest build on Mac OS X, so the fact it is 9.11 isn't the issue.

@ hikaricore: Rescue Me is one of the greatest series on TV Big Grin

I love my Mac Mini :;):
1. I find new alaska skin use arial unicode ms as the full unicode range font. I think it's too bigger and not a free font, and suggest to try this one:DejaVuSans+DriodSansFallback.ttf

2. the labels like:
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label,, ][COLOR EpisodeWatchedNF]‡[/COLOR]</label>
display wrong when use some character set other than western europe(e.g. GBK). and I think it's not a standard character, can't display when use other font not come with alaska skin.
taxigps Wrote:1. I find new alaska skin use arial unicode ms as the full unicode range font. I think it's too bigger and not a free font, and suggest to try this one:DejaVuSans+DriodSansFallback.ttf
It's Arialuni.TTF which is suggested in the WIKI (and the reason I used it) but I certainly have a look at the other one.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Fonts
taxigps Wrote:2. the labels like:
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label,, ][COLOR EpisodeWatchedNF]‡[/COLOR]</label>
display wrong when use some character set other than western europe(e.g. GBK). and I think it's not a standard character, can't display when use other font not come with alaska skin.
That'll be the character I made for Watched/Latest items but I'll change to using a texture to make it easier.
Oral-B Wrote:Not exactly a bug, but red on dark gray is pretty much impossible to read...

Changed.
Text below is outside the window.

moontan77 Wrote:Videos which are 2.35 (2.35:1) just say 2..... in the video flag

TheDuffMan Wrote:I also get the aspect ratio 2.xx not showing fully, only "2...". If I stretch the windowed XBMC on Windows 7, I can get it to show. But full screen at 1366x768 it gets cut off. I also tried this on XBMC Live at 1080p resolution, and the 2.xx also gets cut off.
Fixed.
i am not sure if this is a bug in alaska, or just the nightly version of xbmc i am using. whenever i am in the TV shows menu, if i try move back (backspace) to the home page, it puts me in the TV shows submenu (selecting view by title/genre/year/rating), instead of bringing me to the home page. This doesnt happen with the movies page, and i havent had the issue in previous releases of alaska.
It will do that for Home styles 2 & 3.
Audio "2.0" is not showing fully (this is fullscreen at 1440x900):

ODROID C2 eMMC 16GB | LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-9.0.2 + fTV | Logitech Harmony Elite remote | LG 55EG910V
Accented characters in home menu are lowercase (French version):

The genre in poster view is still visible when pressing i (information)

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alaska Original BUGS thread0