• 3(current)
Alaska Original BUGS thread
- The re-added movie genre (welcome back !) does not fade away when info page is opened
(WOOPS ! I read now it's already fixed)

- Movie trailer (pressing down) opens in a micro-micro box in bottom left.
To see it full screen (and be able to actually see it Big Grin ) one must go from info page, then press up/down to open menu, then select view trailer from there.

- Apple movie trailers lite plugin: poster view is gone
I'm seeing extra text ("[/UPPERCASE]") in all Home 2 labels, like so...

I'm not sure this is a bug, as I don't see any other reports, but any suggestions as to what might be happening? I also notice my custom colors aren't sticking after I transfer the hex values to a copy of defaults.xml (cross-posted in the colors thread.)

edit: I'm on the latest nightly win32 build, rc27045

EDIT: Fixed UPPERCASE problem (Hitcher)
First I want to thank you for this awesome skin. It's by far the best.
I've found some bugs though. I'm using svn r27045 on windows 7 which is the newest I could find.

When browsing a folder with content type set to Tv-show in the video section (not the library). The names of the shows don't show up.

When using home 2 the text displays part of the uppercase tag. It feels kind of weird that you should miss something like this, so maybe I'm doing something wrong. Edit. Appears I was a little to slow writing and Juanflaco beat me to this one.

Also when using home 2 the item for settings appear to be named Programs5?

I stumbled upon a small spelling mistake in skin.xml

EDIT: All fixed (Hitcher)
Thanks so much for all your hard work on this.... It's a really amazing accomplishment.

Quick bugs:

* I'm not seeing watched icons/notification in files mode anymore after the update. I remember this being in your screenshots, so maybe this is an easily fixable glitch, or did it not actually make it in?

* The now playing text (bottom left corner) is a lavender color in all themes for the media's title for me.

r27017 (from -svn ppa), and a git pull from about 90 minutes ago?
anyone having any issues on xbox ? im having to delete the skin everynow and again to get the display to work again, using a "up to date" xbmc build

pastebin if anyone can figure out whats going on

http://pastebin.com/m3829cf0b

EDIT: I've fixed the Invalid Include but the other ERRORS look like problems with the XBOX not handling newer features.
Oral-B Wrote:Accented characters in home menu are lowercase (French version):

The same font bug in Polish version (no uppercase accents characters in ttf file?)
// Self made HTPC: ION + Atom 330 (Asus AT3N7A-I + new silent fan) // 1GB RAM // 1,5 TB HDD //
// MCE USB remote // Modecom Feel 302 // ArchLinux + latest svn XBMC //
Thanks Hitcher - just downloaded the latest version and the Home 2 labels look good. I also discovered that the color .xml issue was a typo of my own doing. Sorry for the distraction.
Oral-B Wrote:Accented characters in home menu are lowercase (French version):

b4sh Wrote:The same font bug in Polish version (no uppercase accents characters in ttf file?)
Well I've no idea why this is happening because the fonts are there and I've uppercased the labels so it seems XBMC can't or wont convert foreign characters.

EDIT: I'll report the problem and hopefully we can get it sorted.
The files view for movies seems to be a little bit stuttery... every other view works fine, and the files view for everything else is very smooth, but for movies, it's not smooth and it kinda stutters.
Hitcher Wrote:Well I've no idea why this is happening because the fonts are there and I've uppercased the labels so it seems XBMC can't or wont convert foreign characters.
Well, it *did* work yesterday when you released the first new version of the skin... It's only been this way since today.
ODROID C2 eMMC 16GB | LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-9.0.2 + fTV | Logitech Harmony Elite remote | LG 55EG910V
Oral-B Wrote:Well, it *did* work yesterday when you released the first new version of the skin... It's only been this way since today.
Before I had two font files, one of which I'd edited all the lowercase characters to uppercase, but that font can't be used as it's not free hence the change.
Just updated the skin with git, and I must say it seems all the bugs I noticed are gone! Well done Smile What you have done here is fantastic Big Grin
I love my Mac Mini :;):
Regarding the uppercase foreign characters it looks like I'll have to make another font set after all.
Plot summary should be blank (and does appear so using Confluence):

EDIT: Another side effect of uppercasing - you can't us it along with a fallback. (Hitcher).
ODROID C2 eMMC 16GB | LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-9.0.2 + fTV | Logitech Harmony Elite remote | LG 55EG910V
Great work Hitcher. The new version is awesome!

There seems to be a strange bug in the music OSD: The year and track strings in the lower right-hand corner are on top of each other when playing M4A files (Apple Lossless). Apparently, the year information is lower than it should be, obscuring the track information.

This problem only occurs when playing M4A files. MP3s work fine!!

I'm using XBMC Live (latest SVN) at 1080p with an Alaska version of earlier today. The december version didn't have this problem by the way.

Any ideas?
Thanks a lot for your effort.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alaska Original BUGS thread0