• 44(current)
Post your setup pictures
Wow awesome!! Does the app run on wireless? How do u set it up with ur HTPC?
-_-

im being serious lol ^
Smile 
johnny87au Wrote:im being serious lol ^

You have to keep it wired to your XBMC using your USB cable ofcourse. What'd you expect from a mobile device? Then you download this file in order to get it working.
So i have to keep my TABLET attached via USB cable for it 2 work ?
johnny87au Wrote:So i have to keep my TABLET attached via USB cable for it 2 work ?

The first guy was making a joke. If you did a bit of googling/reading, you'd discover that the app allows your tablet to communicate over wifi with XBMC.
Thanks all i wanted to know Smile
Here is my living room setup, not massively expensive.

- Samsung PS50C680 50" 3D HDTV
- Samsung BDP5900 3D Bluray Player
- Yamaha RX-V467 AV Receiver (HD / 3D)
- Xbox 360 Slim + Kinect
- Samsung BD-C5300 Bluray Player
- Sky HD
- Acer Revo R3700 running XBMC Live
- 7.1 Speaker Setup: (Currently only running 5.1, as christmas tree gets in the way of my surrounds.)
- 6x Q Acoustic 1010i
- 1x Q Acoustic 1000ci centre
- 1x Q Acoustic 1000si sub
- Cambridge Audio Symphony 200 cable for the speakers
- QED Performance Miniature cable for the sub
- All controlled by a Logitech Harmony One.

Bedroom setup (No picture):

- LG 42" HDTV
- Yamaha RX-V565 AV Receiver (HD)
- Samsung BD-C5300 Bluray Player
- Acer Revo R3700 running XBMC Live
- 3.0 Speaker Setup
- 2x Q Acoustic 1010i
- 1x Q Acoustic 1000ci centre
- Cambridge Audio Symphony 200 cable for the speakers
- All controlled by a Logitech Harmony One.
MartijnGP Wrote:You have to keep it wired to your XBMC using your USB cable ofcourse. What'd you expect from a mobile device? Then you download this file in order to get it working.

LaughWOW......LMAO
nschmdt Wrote:Here is my newly completed setup in my new apartment. Haven't worked too much on making it look nice but I've got a a lot of content in a little space there.

XBMC running the latest EDEN release Smile
52" Vizio
Xbox 360
Sonos Play 5
Sonos ZonePlayer90
Windows 7 with 1TB HDD
400+ movies and counting Smile
Onkyo TX-NR509 reciever
Samsung Galaxy S II with XBMC remote, Onkyo Remote and Sonos Remote
The only thing I cant control from my phone is the on/off for the TV

Mind if I ask how come you use a Sonos device to listen to music? Surely XBMC can do this through your AV system?

Here's my setup:

- LG 60" Plasma TV
- Sony HW30ES projector on 106" motorized screen
- Custom HTPC Core i7 2.8GHz, OS on 80GB SSD and media on 8TB (4x2TB) Probox
- Currently 1300+ movies (mostly HD), dozens of TV shows and 33881 songs
- XBMC, iTunes, MAME, Beyond TV
(using iTunes allows me to stream music to Airport Express in other parts of the house)
- Controlled using XBMC Commander on iPad/iPhone

Audio:
- MartinLogan Prodigy fronts
- MartinLogan Aeon i rears
- MartinLogan Descent subwoofer
(4.1, no front channel)
- Bryston 4BSST 2x300W amplifier for the fronts
- Emotiva UPA-2 2x125W amplifier for the rears

No preamplifier or receiver, audio comes straight from an Asus Xonar D2X soundcard to the amplifiers.

I live in Singapore (used to live in San Francisco).
18000rpm Wrote:Image

Here's my setup:

- LG 60" Plasma TV
- Benq projector on 106" motorized screen
- Custom HTPC Core i7 2.8GHz, OS on 80GB SSD and media on 8TB (4x2TB) Probox
- Currently 927 movies (mostly HD), dozens of TV shows and 33881 songs
- XBMC Eden, iTunes, MAME, Beyond TV
(using iTunes allows me to stream music to Airport Express in other parts of the house)
- Controlled using XBMC Commander on iPad/iPhone

Audio:
- MartinLogan Prodigy fronts
- MartinLogan Aeon i rears
- MartinLogan Descent subwoofer
(4.1, no front channel)
- Bryston 4BSST 2x300W amplifier for the fronts
- Emotiva UPA-2 2x125W amplifier for the rears

No preamplifier or receiver, audio comes straight from an Asus Xonar D2X soundcard to the amplifiers.

I live in Singapore (used to live in San Francisco).

thats a pretty sick setup there, do you mind if i ask do you have to manually move the TV whenever you want to use the projector or have you got it setup some other way? or does the screen just come down in front of the tv?

i really like the look of this sort of setup and its something i might think of using in my cinema room when we get around to building it lol.
frieten Wrote:thats a pretty sick setup there, do you mind if i ask do you have to manually move the TV whenever you want to use the projector or have you got it setup some other way? or does the screen just come down in front of the tv?

Push a button on the remote, the projector screen comes down in front of the TV Smile
Always enjoy seeing people's setups, often marvelling at the difference between UK and US ones and the differences in living space.

Here's my setup at the moment. Nothing very flash I'm afraid but it meets my needs at the moment.

LG PK590 50" plasma - full 1080p
Dreambox DM800HD sat receiver/pvr running Enigma 2 with full 'Sly HD' service, 500MB HD
XBox 360 - the second one needs removing as it was banhammered a couple of years back and hasn't been used in months.
Acer Revo r3610 running Win 7 and XBMC with various addons
Chinavasion ir remote control unit for Acer Revo
Onkyo HT-22HDX AV amp. Only running 2:1 at moment but will adding the additional 3 spkrs when we swap rooms later this year. All devices feed into the Onkyo via HDMi with one HDMI cable into the tv.
Multifunction LED lighting - the photos don't really show it that well but they look really good and cast a really even colour over the alcove wall behind the setup
Logitech Harmoney One remote control which controls everything

All media is stored on a PC in another room and streamed over wifi, around 650 movies, 30 or so tv series and 700 or so music albums.

We're planning to swap our living and dining rooms over later this year and will be building a floating wall etc and wall mounting the tv (or possibly a larger one if budget permits) at that time.
18000rpm Wrote:Push a button on the remote, the projector screen comes down in front of the TV Smile

nice one seems very slick Smile
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Post your setup pictures7