Tab button for Harmony Remote?
Hey all Smile

I use a Harmony remote with my Mac Mini, and I was wondering what button on the Harmony is the same as hitting "TAB" on the keyboard? To elaborate, I want the ability to toggle between "Now Playing" and the home screen... Any help would be appreciated Big Grin
I love my Mac Mini :;):
Whatever button you program it to be surely?
On mine I mapped "exit" to "tab".
I have it under the 'GUIDE' button
Is this something you can do in the Harmoony software, or do I need to edit the Harmony.xml? I've never done that before...and there is nowhere to tell how to do it...if one of you could throw up that portion of your keymap I would be very grateful Smile
UnisonRuss Wrote:Is this something you can do in the Harmoony software, or do I need to edit the Harmony.xml? I've never done that before...and there is nowhere to tell how to do it...if one of you could throw up that portion of your keymap I would be very grateful Smile

if you look at the keyboard.xml file you will see that the Tab key is mapped to FullScreen function.
Just find out which button you want to use on your remote, and set it to FullScreen function on the remote.xml file
I am assuming you already mapped out your remote with mce commands, to make sure each button is detected
Thanks for the tip I'll give it a shot! I only mapped what was in that tutorial in the Mac forum... when it comes to mapping I'm a n00b haha, but I know where the keymaps are so I'll figure it out Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tab button for Harmony Remote?0