Xperience for Xbox
Description:

This modification makes Xperience compatible for the old xbox (midnight theme included).

Instructions:

1. Delete all files and folders in the /media folder of the Xperience skin EXCEPT the /animations, /custom images and /flags folders.

2. Copy the files textures.xpr and midnight.xpr from the download below into the /media folder of the Xperience skin. If you're using a SD TV you probably should download the "Xperience for Xbox - SD fix" package instead.

Download:

Rapidshare:
http://rapidshare.com/files/365096961/Xp...r_Xbox.rar

Mediafire:
http://www.mediafire.com/?b3zmiaj0yee

Xperience for Xbox with a small fix for SD TV (bigger yes/no dialog box):
http://rapidshare.com/files/369717540/Xp...SD_fix.rar

Comments:

The textures in this texture pack have been downsized and compressed again, so as a result they will look uglier on an old xbox connected to a true HDTV setup. There's no way around this or else the stability will decrease significantly. But if you're using an old SDTV all of this shouldn't bother you at all.

To improve general stability and performance you should disable the logo ripple animation and the background starbust animation. To improve stability and peformance in the Movie Poster View you should downsize fanart and poster covers of movies to a managable size for the Xbox (I did this with the Ember Media Manager).

These are my recommendations, my Xbox works stable this way.

Bugreports and comments are welcome.

UPDATE:

I added a new version for SD TV users. This version includes a bigger yes/no dialogue box. If anyone with a widescreen HDTV encounters some anomalies with the yes/no dialogue boxes, let me know.

Many many many thanks to paul, who gave me advice how to resize the texture packs. Big Kudos to you, paul. =)

Have fun,
YRUSirius
Smile 
YRUSirius Wrote:Description:

This modification makes Xperience compatible for the old xbox (midnight theme included).

Instructions:

1. Delete all files and folders in the /media folder of the Xperience skin EXCEPT the /animations, /custom images and /flags folders.

2. Copy the files textures.xpr and midnight.xpr from the download below into the /media folder of the Xperience skin.

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/365096961/Xp...r_Xbox.rar

Comments:

The textures in this texture pack have been downsized and compressed again, so as a result they will look uglier on an old xbox connected to a true HDTV setup. There's no way around this or else the stability will decrease significantly. But if you're using an old SDTV all of this shouldn't bother you at all.

To improve general stability and performance you should disable the logo ripple animation and the background starbust animation. To improve stability and peformance in the Movie Poster View you should downsize fanart and poster covers of movies to a managable size for the Xbox (I did this with the Ember Media Manager).

These are my recommendations, my Xbox works stable this way.

Bugreports and comments are welcome.

Ah, yes, and many many many thanks to paul, who gave me advice how to resize the texture packs. Big Kudos to you, paul. =)

Have fun,
YRUSirius

Thanks.Big Grin

Can you please upload it to mediafire.
May I ask you why?

-YRUSirius
Cause not everyone can use RS.
YRUSirius Wrote:May I ask you why?

-YRUSirius

It takes so much time downloading from RS.
Is this the only way to get Xperience working on an original Xbox in 720p? I don't want it if it will look like garbage on my HDTV.
galaga4991 Wrote:Is this the only way to get Xperience working on an original Xbox in 720p? I don't want it if it will look like garbage on my HDTV.
If your that bothered about how it looks then go by yourself a decent HTPC.
But i can tell you this i tested some of the textures on my own pc conected to a 32" Samsung LCD at 720p and it looked ok to me. now go figureWink
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b3zmiaj0ye...r_Xbox.rar
Smile 
wannabegt4 Wrote:Here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b3zmiaj0ye...r_Xbox.rar

Thanks.Big Grin
Hi, I'm new to the forum, first of all apologize for my English.
I downloaded this fantastic skin for use on Xbox, and really works quite well, with 30 percent of free memory and a pretty good visual style.
Also comment that I found some small mistakes without much importance for ex.

It is to rename and add multiple wav audio files in audio folder, only the music you hear in selecting staff to see.
The option to view details of system, hardware, dvd, hdd, etc, are just data, without appearing before the exam type. "fan speed "------ 2%, in this case is only 2% are not very important, but so is.

But what keeps me from enjoying this marvel of skin on my xbox is misframing gets the box where the searches are scrappers to automatically or manually search for information for a movie, all others appear correctly, except this.

Someone help me fix this annoying bug graphic as it affects the whole of this rather wonderful skin, I must say also that once passed to the manual button, it lets you re-select any of the films found, but mainly the effect graph of this window is disastrous, I need to find a way to fix this defect, for all the rest is perefecta skin.

Thank you very much and greetings to all

I can not upload an image with the graphic error
Do you mean this?

If so, what TV are you using? HDTV or SDTV?

I have a fix for that, but didn't include it, cause it's for SDTVs only I think... but I'm not sure.

-YRUSirius
If this error is exactly graphic, I use a sd sony television, with latest revision of T3CH.
H e been more thoroughly tested and found that the media player, the built-in panel that has been activated, because when playing a cd, it leaves the cd cover and rolling, then the same cd, chart has an error, this cut bets by 2 parts, ie the CD, instead of being a circle, this disfigured oporciones two games.
I very grateful if you could help to fix or at least the first error window graphic choice of video.es quite annoying.

greetings and thanks again

There are some possible solutions to this error?

Thanks
Is there any solution for this error or just not be corrected?
Any help will be welcome.
I just updated the original post with a new download link for a new SD version. Hopefully this will solve your problem?

-Cheers
Thanks, it works very well and the error has been corrected graphic.
Tested on sd tv pal 4:3.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience for Xbox0