Stealing from Meedios Plugins
Not sure how many people here have checked out the Meedios website recently, but I was taking a look tonight and noticed a couple new plugins and features that really piqued my interest:

(from Meedios website)

Quote:MeediOS can now search youtube for music videos. The feature has been added to meePopupProvider so a simple menu can be brought up to search for any music track in your library. The best thing is the video is saved to your computer so only needs to be downloaded once.

and

Quote:Thanks to Hisdudity, we have some great new playlist functionality for MeediOS: MixMee Suite integrates a complete solution to create intelligent mixes from your music library. Choose a specific track or ask it to select one at random and MixMee instantly creates a mix based on the style of those tracks. As the process does not rely on file tags but on audiofingerprinting (i.e. acoustic analysis), it even works on unorganized collections.

Just a couple features I'm really interested in and I thought others (with skills I don't posess) might find as interesting challenges to implement.
that MixMee sounds like a ripoff of Zune software SmartDJ.

Would be interesting if XBMC would add someting similar.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stealing from Meedios Plugins0