Unvolunteering
i haven't been around for a few months, and i'd like to apologise to the people i said i'd write code for. i shouldnt make promises that i havent got the willpower to keep.

i still havent got a working xbox (but thats no excuse, i have access to one) but the truth is i haven't been bothered debugging python in xbmc anymore cos it hurts a lot more than it rewards. let it be known that i'm a quitter.

i'll probably do some more xbmc pythings eventually, but i'm not pissing around tidying third hand code, or making things that i have no use for; coding passion is all about self indulgence, so whetever i do next will have to give me a full blown hard on or similar level of excitement! i'll keep this in mind before i take on future projects

anyone want to take over on the divxstation subtitle downloader, help add functions to the emulator scripts, skin aqt (if this still needs doing), drop me a mail and i'll send you what code i have.

you haven't heard the last of me, i'll still be quietly reverse engineering ttx files (teletext) and messing with my irc client and py9 dictionary.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unvolunteering0