TV Show scraper problem
Hi folks,

I am kinda novice regarding library usage, but I did wanna go ahead and try some stuff.
With my movies, the scrapers seem to work fine and almost everytime find the right movie information when scanning a movie dir.
With TVShows though, I can't get a scan to automatically detect a single episode.

Let's say I have a directory named:

24.S05E15.HDTV ....

I set content for it to TVShows, scraper set to TVDB.com.
I tried both automated scan on/off, but when I go back to the directory, and hit the info button, it always prompts me with the keyboard and wants me to enter the TV Show name .... :-(
Is there anything that I am missing?
According to the wiki, my directory naming should be automatically working with the scraper, shouldn't it:

quote wiki:

The defaults will match the following structures/file name formats
foo.s01e01.*
foo.s01.e01.*
foo.s01_e01.*
foo_[s01]_[e01]_*
foo.1x01.*
foo.101.*

thanks for any help

boba
file naming is for files...

folder should be named by tvshow title.
Well, the files inside the folder are named the same way. So the folder has to be named differently. The scraper can't use the file naming inside to get the correct info?

boba
the folder name must be the tvshow name
under you must have one folder per season (if you use season folder)
then file in season folder or in tvshow folder (depend what you've choose) named:
foo.s01e01.*
foo.s01.e01.*
foo.s01_e01.*
foo_[s01]_[e01]_*
foo.1x01.*
foo.101.*
Alright, understood.
Next problem ... music library.
Scan for content seems to work just fine, scans my albums and also got some, though very little info, when I view info on a album, like genre, release year. But that's it. No album thumb seems to be downloaded, no additional info ...
Do I have to enable anything else in settings or so, to at least get the album thumbs for the scanned albums? As I said, it identifies them just fine, but it doesn't get a thumb for them ...

boba
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Mus...gs#Library
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show scraper problem0