Movies being duplicated in the list when added?
Hey Everyone

It seems as though I am now having an issue, when new movies are added to one of my drives, they are being read in twice and duplicated in the list, which is driving me crazzzy! :confused2:

I checked sources.xml and that share is only listed once, is there any other files I Should verify to ensure it wasn't added twice by mistake?

Thanks a lot
ASRock ION 330 • XBMC Live 10 • Harmony One Remote • MCE IR Sensor • 6TB NAS
Are you in files view or library view? If you're in files view, could you post a screen shot and a simple dir listing for comparions? If you're in library view, its probably because those movies are multi-part and not stacking correctly so you get duplicates.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
kraqh3d Wrote:Are you in files view or library view? If you're in files view, could you post a screen shot and a simple dir listing for comparions? If you're in library view, its probably because those movies are multi-part and not stacking correctly so you get duplicates.

I am in Library view, and they aren't multi-part they are single mkv files?
ASRock ION 330 • XBMC Live 10 • Harmony One Remote • MCE IR Sensor • 6TB NAS
Then they are somehow accessible via two paths or may have been at one time. Open the database file and look at the movieview table (technically its a view which is a virtual table). The data in that table is all readable text. Find your duplicate movie titles and compare the strFilename and strPath columns. That'll explain why you have duplicates.

If you see an 'old' path, then use Clean Library from Settings -> Video -> Library to get rid of the old entries.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies being duplicated in the list when added?0