TMT3 & Original Blu-ray File Structure
Question 
I am a new user trying to load my content for the first time and am running into a few issues. I can't find in the forums how to set up TMT3 and how to get it to pull from the original Blu-ray file structure.

I keep all my movies in folders by title, with the original structure in separate folders inside the main folder. I can get XBMC to see the files and recognize the titles, but they will not play. If anyone has any suggestions or links to setting this up, I would greatly appreciate it Huh

- BDMV
- CERTIFICATE
XBMC does not play BDs - copy protection does not allow. Rip them to a usable format.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
TwistedTweaker Wrote:I am a new user trying to load my content for the first time and am running into a few issues. I can't find in the forums how to set up TMT3 and how to get it to pull from the original Blu-ray file structure.

I keep all my movies in folders by title, with the original structure in separate folders inside the main folder. I can get XBMC to see the files and recognize the titles, but they will not play. If anyone has any suggestions or links to setting this up, I would greatly appreciate it Huh

- BDMV
- CERTIFICATE
As Livin says no native playback - at the moment. Perhaps you might want to try using TMT3 as an external player - see here (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pc-hc+dxva) for instructions to set up playback with mpc-hc, though I'm sure substituting filepaths for TMT3 will produce the same results (though don't hold me to that :p)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMT3 & Original Blu-ray File Structure0