Podcasts
I have searched for this but havent quite found what i was looking for. So sorry if this has been asked before, please post links if you feel they suite my question.

Is there any plan of development of a podcast section of some sort? There's a website, last i can recall it was http://www.pyro.tv but cant seem to find it. Also just like in the Zune Marketplace and prob others where you can subscribe to podcasts and it will downlaod them etc, etc. I see that Popcorn hour pretty much has this feature.

I think that to get XBMC on some setops in the future this would be a handy feature to have so that current fans of XBMC and future noobists dont have to deal with torrents and figure it all out.

I have been a huge fan of XBMC for years but I think it's time to get away from just displaying your own content to your tv and start figuring ways to stream it from online through one application.

Keep up the great work ladies and gents. Much appreciate the work put forth into this project thus far Smile

P.S. Another reason why I'm pushing this is because I'm currently working on starting my own ISP and would love to be able to break away from conventional TV broadcasting methods as much as possible. With your PVR you guru's are working on I will be able to also incorporate both methods. BUT I'm also looking to install it on a cheap ~$300 linux system in an area of 500k potential subscribers.
This would be great! So bumba-di-bump

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Podcasts0