XBMC Freezes when playing mp3
Hi all. My xbmc setup almost always freezes when I try to play a mp3 file. It plays the song but the gui just freezes (I have to reset the computer).

At first I tought it could be the visualization, but it also happens when I disable it.

I had tried the stable version and the SVN:28256 version, both crashes the same way.

Here's some debug info:

http://pastebin.com/Vwd47w3w

Any idea? Sad
It happens with all mp3 files or just certain one(s)? And I assume you've also tried video playback...?
-= Team Kodi developer fueled by heavy metal =-
arnova Wrote:It happens with all mp3 files or just certain one(s)? And I assume you've also tried video playback...?

Hi! It happens with any files at random (it crashes and then after rebooting the same file works).

Now I found something interesting: it crashes when I select a album and press 'p' to play it. But if I enter the album and select just one file it plays fine.

So the problem is when queueing the album, sorry for not being clear before.

Any idea? Is worth upgrade to a new svn?

btw video playback works great!
Jair Wrote:Any idea? Is worth upgrade to a new svn?

Could be, just give it a try and you know. Your problem is probably this:
Code:
20:34:46 T:1096 M:1556140032   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/images/flags/music/recordlabel/

So it could also be a problem in your skin or something....
-= Team Kodi developer fueled by heavy metal =-
arnova Wrote:Could be, just give it a try and you know. Your problem is probably this:
Code:
20:34:46 T:1096 M:1556140032   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/images/flags/music/recordlabel/

So it could also be a problem in your skin or something....

I've upgraded to the latest xbmc and transparency! svn but still freezes Sad

I'll check those mp3 looking for errors.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Freezes when playing mp30