WHiWA.net plug-in
Does any of you knows WHiWA.net?

It's a site that makes statistics of what you have seen, like last.fm.
Most watched genre and director and stuff like that.

My actually questions is if someone could make a plug-in for this site, so it automatic get up on the site when you have seen a movie or a TV episode.
It's supports several other media players but not XBMC.

Here's why:

Quote:bad news is that XBMC doesn't work with our client since XBMC for Windows uses the FFmpeg open source codec-suit inside their own in-house developed video-player, (not MPlayer, nor any external codecs).

There is nothing that we can do or tweak unless someone build whiwa plug-in directly for XBMC - this will be very easy for someone who know XBMC and already built some plug-in

I have no idea how to make plug-ins, but i assume you can take contact to a developer on the site.

I really hopes someone will try Smile
I suggest this would be incorporated with the scrobbling functions that we currently have (lastfm, librefm) - they would need to be plugin-ized ofcourse.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Don't exactly know what that is.

But do you think this could be realized?
Anyone who will try? Smile
bump
jmarshall Wrote:I suggest this would be incorporated with the scrobbling functions that we currently have (lastfm, librefm) - they would need to be plugin-ized ofcourse.

is this something you can do?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WHiWA.net plug-in0