XBMC exe file and eventghost
I'm not sure if this is right but could just be user error. In win 7 if I go to the start menu and run XBMC and make a bunch of changes and what not and then save them, everything is good. Now if I open XBMC through eventghost I get the same program but with no changes that were just made.

Hope I stated that right.

What am I doing wrong??

Thanks
check you don't have any modifiers after the exe in eventghost when it launches xbmc, -p was for portable from memory so makes it lookat a different location for your userdata folder
oh I think your right, there is the -p and I think also an sp after the location of the file. Do I just get rid of the -p? Or is this a trial and error thing for me. lol I'm loving the program and rocks. Still very new at it.
Yes, remove the -p if you do not use the same shortcut in EventGhost. Or do the other way around, add an -p to the shortcut in EventGhost. No point running portable if it isn't needed though.
just delete everything after the exe and you'll be fine, they aren't really needed now, you could use them if you want multiple options for screen size and the like but not needed and xbmc will always launch with the same settings as when closed which is usually what people want.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC exe file and eventghost0