Are There Really NO Scrapers For Mac?? Currently Scarping via Shared Drive :(
Hey Guys,

I most start off by saying that I love XBMC, it is truly an amazing media front-end!

I started using XBMC on a Windows laptop about a year ago and just used that to scrape all of my media. When I switched over to a Mac, I just shared my "Movies" folder on my Mac and scrapped the files on my PC through the Mac. This was fine at first but it is becoming a bit cumbersome with all of my movies and TV shows.

Is there any scraper for Mac that works? I'm trying to get Sapphire to work with ATV Flash on my AppleTV but I've tried literally everything to no avail. I'm thinking a Mac Mini running XBMC would be the best bet, but I need to find a way to get all the media scraped properly - does anyone have any ideas?

If not, does anyone know why there aren't any scrapers for Mac??

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike
XBMC has built-in functionality for what you want to do. XBMC for Mac works identically as XBMC for Windows with respect to this. What problem are you having and more important what version of XBMC for Mac are you running ?
I always found that scraping the files first worked a lot better, I like to check them for errors and what not.

My goal is to buy/build a box to connect to the TV that will run XBMC all the time and someone can just pop in their USB Drive or External Harddrive and watch whatever they want or also watch whatever is stored on the internal drive in the box -- any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike
Rex32 Wrote:I always found that scraping the files first worked a lot better, I like to check them for errors and what not.

My goal is to buy/build a box to connect to the TV that will run XBMC all the time and someone can just pop in their USB Drive or External Harddrive and watch whatever they want or also watch whatever is stored on the internal drive in the box -- any ideas?

Since you are posting in the XBMC for Mac section, I'm assuming you want an OSX box, therefore get a new Mac Mini.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Are There Really NO Scrapers For Mac?? Currently Scarping via Shared Drive :(0