Live not adding TV programs
Hi all,

Really hoping someone can help here.

I have a live setup on a Revo, but have run into some problems.

I had the TV programs working, but for one reason or another tried to clean the library and re-scan them. Now, when I try to re-add the folder and set it as having TV content, it says at the top that it is scanning, scans the last program in the folder and then says compressing database..

However, it does not try to scan any other programs and the one program it had said it was scanning, it has not added anything in it.

All programs have nfo files from Media Companion and were once added successfully.

I have tried to clean the library and re-add it, but it is not working.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Mark
Do a debug log while scanning.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks for your reply. How would I do this? I tried looking for a log file but didn't really know where to start!
see his signature. or mine.
Oops.. Sorry!

My log is here:
http://pastebin.com/Vi1sLJm7
Not a debug log. Settings->System->Debugging.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Sorry! Ok.. I have now enabled debug logging.. gone to add it again.. and it appears to be working! Why would having debug logging enabled suddenly make it work?!

Any ideas? Should I still post the log when it is done? I guess it is not finding the problem now, so maybe no use?
markh86 Wrote:Sorry! Ok.. I have now enabled debug logging.. gone to add it again.. and it appears to be working! Why would having debug logging enabled suddenly make it work?!

Any ideas? Should I still post the log when it is done? I guess it is not finding the problem now, so maybe no use?

Likely it has nothing to do with adding debugging, and everything to do with theTVDB having an outage during your scan.
Strange, because it lasted about 3 days.. did it 5 mins earlier when generating the other log (that I posted).. And surely with the nfo files, this shouldn't be an issue.?

Still, glad it is sorted!

Thanks for all your time!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live not adding TV programs0