No exif during image display...
Moving from old linux version to stable osx version and can't seem to get my exif data for a picture to display during slide show or just picture display. Figured it was probably just a remote mapping issue, but checked the keymap file and my info button was mapped to "Info" just as I would think it should be. I even changed the function to "Rotate" just to verify everything was getting picked up for that button signature (it was).

When I'm viewing the picture file list I can hit the info button and the exif data pops right up, but on my old linux version, I used to be able to do this when actually viewing the picture or during slideshow, and looking at the keymap file, I'm assuming the same should be possible here too.

I'm using 9.11 r25018 on mac mini (10.6) if that helps. I've "tail -f"'d the xbmc.log file and there's no output when I try to bring up the info, (but there's no output when exif comes up successfully on the file list either). Any thoughts on how to get this functionality back would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Found the solution to this. Turns out to see exif data during slideshow, button should be mapped to "CodecInfo" not "Info" like it is by default. Found that quite by accident, but thought I would post it up just in case anyone else ran into this issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No exif during image display...0