[Windows] Issue Playing MTS (AVCHD Lite) files
My Panasonic Camera DSC-T1 records 720 video in MTS AVCHD Lite format. I have never been able to successfully play these files in XBMC on Windows Vista 64 and now Windows 7 64 using XBMC Babylon, Camelot and now the new Darhma beta. It seems the video and audio are not in sync even with the new DXVA2 Hardware Acceleration settings. I do not have this issue with any other video or video file type. My only work around is to manually change the Audio Offset Delay 0.5 s. I included a sample link below and was wondering if anybody has a fix or is there a way to have a global setting for only MTS file types to have an Audio Offset Delay of 0.5s. I can play these files fine in WMP, on the PS3, and on my LG TV without any issue.

http://trac.xbmc.org/raw-attachment/tick...Wed_04.MTS

My current Hardware/Software is:
•Windows Vista 7 64
•Intel Quad Core Q9400 @2.66GHz
•ASUS P5Q SE/R LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard
•Sapphire Radeon HD4830 512MB DDR3 Graphics Card
•ATI Catalyst v.2009.0925.1707.28889
•1920x1080 resolution
•Crucial Ballistix 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
I can second this - using Dharma Beta 2 with Windows 7. My ACVHD Lite files are from a Panasonic ZS3. Audio and video are out of sync. WMP and WMC both work fine.
Still having an issue playing the linked avchd lite mts attachment. Are there any setting to improve the audio delay. Is there a way to have mts files always play with a 5 second delay.
I exactly the have the same problem only with .MTS files in a totally different environment, XBMC 10.0 from the official PPA in Ubuntu (Linux) 10.04 x86_64, Nvidia ION platform. The delay is just 0.5 seconds too.

If anyone can give us a workaround or something...

I'd add [Linux] tag to the [Windows] one in this thread.

Regards
I confirm that I'm experiencing the same - my setup is similar to mfrenandez.

I find that it's already reported on Trac (http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10137) anyway, nobody touched it fore 5 months Sad

Maybe there's some kind of workaround?
same problem here.
Windows 7, XBMC 10.1 and *.mts files from Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7.
Latency for video: audio is not in sync.
On all other software, the *.mts files play correctly (VLC, windows mediaplayer, Media Player Classic, ...)

Anybody?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] Issue Playing MTS (AVCHD Lite) files0