• 6(current)
[RELEASE] JDownloader Plugin
The above fix didn't work for me. I updated Jdownload, uninstalled the plugin- wiped the data folder, reinstalled it, did the fix again, and still nothing. Any other tips?

Here's my entry from my xbmc.log.
Code:
23:26:11 T:140673925613312 M:1988337664   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/peter/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.jdownloader/default.py", line 205, in ?
                                                jdownloader.action_addlink(url)
                                              File "/home/peter/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.jdownloader/resources/lib/jdownloader.py", line 202, in action_addlink
                                                link = link.replace( '?', '%3F' )
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'replace'
Nothing to see here....
Hi:
Sorry I am new to this. I have successfully install Jdownloader in apple tv 2g (4.1) and my macbook (snow leopard with last update).

Now I am having problem doing network set up. I have comcast cable modem to airport extreme (wirelsee). I think I have assigned one ip add (71......) from my internet provider and my airport extrme has different ip add (192.168.16.2). Which ip add should I use in for network set up? I am getting error in my both machines "network error".

In my macbook when I click"reconnect" .. "start" it gives me different ip add (192.168.100.1, which is not my router's ip add but underneath I can see my correct ip (71.....). I have googled and followed the instruction from wiki and Jdownloader webpage but still no luck. and it keeps connecting for almost 2 hrs but no successful connection

How do make my Jdownloader to work in my both atv and macbook?

I will be happy if some one can help me to resolve my issue?
Code:
[b]Version 1.0.3[/b]
    * Fixed problem with adding unquoted urls

--
zepfan Wrote:The above fix didn't work for me. I updated Jdownload, uninstalled the plugin- wiped the data folder, reinstalled it, did the fix again, and still nothing. Any other tips?
See above, should work now out-of-the-box.

dharmin Wrote:I have successfully install Jdownloader in apple tv 2g (4.1) and my macbook (snow leopard with last update).

You have installed the jdownloader application on both? (I'm just asking, because the xbmc-plugin and the java-application get often confused)

If that's the case, I must inform you that there is no feature yet to support two different jdownloader-backends. You will always have to change the ip in the plugin settings, if you want to switch. If there is a need for a feature like that, I guess I could implement an second optional ip adress, which will be used if the first doesn't respond.

dharmin Wrote:Now I am having problem doing network set up. I have comcast cable modem to airport extreme (wirelsee). I think I have assigned one ip add (71......) from my internet provider and my airport extrme has different ip add (192.168.16.2). Which ip add should I use in for network set up? I am getting error in my both machines "network error".

You have to enter the ip of the machine on which the jdownloader-application is running. If it's running on the same machine as xbmc, then you don't have to change this. 127.0.0.1 is correct. If jdownloader is running on your macbook you have to enter the ip of the macbook, which seems to be 192.168.100.1

Hope this helps.
JDownloader Plugin - Handle JDownloader from within xbmc
RlsBB Plugin - Add links from rlsbb.com to JDownloader/pyLoad
pgoeri Wrote:
Code:
[b]Version 1.0.3[/b]
    * Fixed problem with adding unquoted urls

--

See above, should work now out-of-the-box.

You have installed the jdownloader application on both? (I'm just asking, because the xbmc-plugin and the java-application get often confused)

If that's the case, I must inform you that there is no feature yet to support two different jdownloader-backends. You will always have to change the ip in the plugin settings, if you want to switch. If there is a need for a feature like that, I guess I could implement an second optional ip adress, which will be used if the first doesn't respond.

You have to enter the ip of the machine on which the jdownloader-application is running. If it's running on the same machine as xbmc, then you don't have to change this. 127.0.0.1 is correct. If jdownloader is running on your macbook you have to enter the ip of the macbook, which seems to be 192.168.100.1

Hope this helps.

Thanks for quick response. But still I can't able to use Jdownloader to download movie. I can able to direct download from icefilm.

Here is my situation and what did or found:

I have downloaded Jdownloader in my Macbook (snow leopard) and I can't able to connect to network. Every time when I try to download something from "IR films or Icefilm" I am getting error "can't find server or server problem". I have gone thro' lots of post and tried that way but still no luck. I have installed Jd remote control and everythin as said in wiki.

Here is my setting: I have Comcast Internet (ipadd:71.286....something like that)---->connected to Airport Extreme (new model and ip add: 192.168.16.2)-----> wirelessly connected to my Macbook (Macbook ipadd:192.168.16.20). I also found 2 posts and I tried that solution but no luck.

When I tried to check my connection by clicking fetch router and I will be getting ip 192.168.100.1. and I tried that way to connect but no luck. But at the bottom it shows me correct ip of my comcast internet (71.286....) then I tried giving my macbook ip (as you said above) or my Airport Extreme router ip add (192.168.16.2)add during connection check but can't get to successful connection.
here is a solution for users to play .part files in xbmc
(originally posted here)

This is so you can play a file in xbmc as jdownloader is downloading it (effectively stream stuff using jDownloader). You need to add your jDownloader download directory as a source in XBMC.

Create an advancedsettings.xml empty file in your /userdata directory, and put this in it:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <videoextensions>
    <add>.part</add>
  </videoextensions>
</advancedsettings>
save it and restart xbmc.

bear in mind the above will make all .part files playable (even ones that xbmc can't play.)
ok, in accordance with my above posted info, i've concocted a scheme to add a Play with XBMC button in jDownloader addon.

heres the start of a patch, i might be able to add the other things later.

basically, run this script on jd addon start, feeding it the correct path to the folder where the advancedsettings.xml should be found.

it will then add .part as a playable extension to the xml.

restart xbmc and it can now play .part files

then if you put in the jdownloader addon a Play Video option in the dropdown menu, you can pass xbmc the path of the downloading video and play it as it downloads. could probably also filter which files can be played, by doing a regex on the filename (check if it has .avi , .flv etc)

PHP Code:
'''
partadder.py
check if xmlpath exists, if it does, 
check if it already has .part among playable vid extensions,
if it doesn'
t add it

call by partadder
.run(xmlpath)
'''

import os
import re

def run(__xmlpath__):
    #set path to check for advancedsettings.xml
    __xmlpath__ = os.path.join(__xmlpath__,'
advancedsettings.xml')

#complete advancedsettings.xml entry
    __xmlstring__ = '
<videoextensions>\n<add>.part</add>\n</videoextensions>'
    __totalstring__ = '
<advancedsettings>\n'+__xmlstring__+'\n</advancedsettings>'

#if it doesn'
t exist all togetherjust create a new one.
    if 
not os.path.exists(__xmlpath__):

save(__xmlpath__,__totalstring__)    

else:

#open file

xmlfile openfile(__xmlpath__)

#if not videoextensions bit exists, put one in.

if not re.search('<videoextensions>',re.DOTALL,xmlfile):

splitted re.split('\>',re.DOTALL,xmlfile)

reformed splitted[0]+'\n'+__xmlstring__+'\n'+splitted[1]

save(__xmlpath__,reformed

#if a vidextensions bit exists, do some boring 
        #check if .part is already there, if not add it and save.    

else:

videx = (re.compile('\<videoextensions\>(.+?)\<\/videoextensions\>',re.DOTALL).findall(xmlfile))[0]

exvid re.compile('(.+?)\<videoextensions\>.+?\<\/videoextensions\>(.+?)',re.DOTALL).findall(xmlfile)

#check if there is .part already within the extensions

if not re.search('.part',videx,re.DOTALL):     

splitted re.split('\<add\>',xmlfile,re.DOTALL)

reformed splitted[0]+'<add>.part '+splitted[1]

fullxml exvid[0]+reformed+exvid[1]

save(__xmlpath__,reformed)

def openfile(filepath):

fh open(filepath'r')

contents=fh.read()

fh.close()
     return 
contents

def save
(filepath,contents):  

fh open(filepath'w')

fh.write(contents)  

fh.close() 
anarchintosh Wrote:here is a solution for users to play .part files in xbmc
(originally posted here)

This is so you can play a file in xbmc as jdownloader is downloading it (effectively stream stuff using jDownloader). You need to add your jDownloader download directory as a source in XBMC.

Create an advancedsettings.xml empty file in your /userdata directory, and put this in it:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <videoextensions>
    <add>.part</add>
  </videoextensions>
</advancedsettings>
save it and restart xbmc.

bear in mind the above will make all .part files playable (even ones that xbmc can't play.)

JD + IF = Awesome Big Grin

I can't get .Part files to actually play whilst downloading under Win 7 64bit, though - they display, but it seems JDownloader has the file locked while the download is in progress. If I pause the download in JD, playing works... Until I resume again! On a side-note, what would happen if you were playing a .Part file and the download completes? Would JD be able to remove the .Part extension - or would XBMC have the file locked?

Would love for the JDownloader plugin to give a bit more detail for the list of downloading packages: the current package names ('Added #######') aren't too helpful! Perhaps allowing the viewing of files within the packages may help, here?
The other (minor) issue I'm having is that downloads don't always start automatically, even when the 'Add New Links Direct to Downloads' and 'Start Downloads Automatically' options are ticked (as well as the 'Start after Adding' option within JDownloader itself).

Otherwise, this is a fantastic plugin for an equally fantastic downloading application. Great job!
chernics Wrote:I can't get .Part files to actually play whilst downloading under Win 7 64bit, though - they display, but it seems JDownloader has the file locked while the download is in progress. If I pause the download in JD, playing works... Until I resume again! On a side-note, what would happen if you were playing a .Part file and the download completes? Would JD be able to remove the .Part extension - or would XBMC have the file locked?
That's a good question. I could test it only with linux, but havn't yet. I suggest you try it and post your results.

chernics Wrote:Would love for the JDownloader plugin to give a bit more detail for the list of downloading packages: the current package names ('Added #######') aren't too helpful! Perhaps allowing the viewing of files within the packages may help, here?
Yeah, I totally know what you mean, but I haven't had the time yet to add those features.

chernics Wrote:The other (minor) issue I'm having is that downloads don't always start automatically, even when the 'Add New Links Direct to Downloads' and 'Start Downloads Automatically' options are ticked (as well as the 'Start after Adding' option within JDownloader itself).
Lately I encountered the same problems, but I guess that's a problem in jdownloader. I can really too something about it.

Thanks for your input...
pgoeri Wrote:Lately I encountered the same problems, but I guess that's a problem in jdownloader. I can really too something about it.

I think this is occurring only when the Downloads list is empty; and it looks like it might be because it sometimes takes JDownloader a few seconds while it scrapes the links, before they're actually added to the downloads list.

So for instance when my list of downloads is empty, I'll add a download using the plugin; I can see that JDownloader has been set to 'Start' all active downloads - but the link hasn't yet been added, so it doesn't have anything to download yet, and therefore stops. Then, when the link is finally added to the list of downloads a few seconds later, JDownloader has already Stopped downloading.

As you suggest, it looks like a JDownloader issue. Maybe we could work around it by having the plugin wait a few seconds after adding the link before setting JDownloader to Start (if JDownloader has an empty Download list and is not already Started)... Or (even better) have it wait until the download queue isn't empty before instructing JDownloader to Start...

Might be a bit complicated... Oo
Hey i was just wondering if there is support for jdownloader in the nightlies? I cant seem to find jdownloader in the program addons. I'm also using win 7 to run xbmc if that changes anything.
Hi, yeah I could add the addon to the eden-pre repo. Shouldn't be a problem, I'll will handle this at the weekend.
Ok awesome thanks for that!
also trying to get Jdownloader working with nightlies. There doesn't seem to be any .zip file available to install from.
vinistois Wrote:also trying to get Jdownloader working with nightlies. There doesn't seem to be any .zip file available to install from.

Hi,
I've already made an pull request for the new version 1.0.4, which will also be available in eden-pre (nightly builds)

BTW: If your are willing to install addons, which aren't available yet in the nightlies, from zip you could try to download the zip files from the dharma addon repo
Ok awesome, thanks for getting it going!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] JDownloader Plugin4