• 7(current)
[RELEASE] JDownloader Plugin
great so we can expect jdownloader to work when installed from zip?

Thanks for the link to the zip, I didn't know about that resource!

I assume a pull request means you have submitted it to the pre-eden repo? How long does a 'pull request' typically take? Does it have to be tested and approved before it is officially added?
vinistois Wrote:great so we can expect jdownloader to work when installed from zip?

Thanks for the link to the zip, I didn't know about that resource!

I assume a pull request means you have submitted it to the pre-eden repo? How long does a 'pull request' typically take? Does it have to be tested and approved before it is officially added?

The current version of jdownloader should already work for eden-pre. I've been using it last weekend with a current git-build and couldn't find a problem.

However the pull request for eden-pre hasn't been accepted. I'll have a look into this. For now, I would install the new version 1.0.4 from the dharma repo manually via zip file
JDownloader Plugin - Handle JDownloader from within xbmc
RlsBB Plugin - Add links from rlsbb.com to JDownloader/pyLoad
see here; sorry, forgot it in the mail was in a hurry..
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Eden_API_Changes
Code:
[b]Version 1.2.4[/b]
    * Initial release for eden-pre

[b]Version 1.0.4[/b]
    * Added new features: use hostname, use fall back connection
    * Fixed quoting problem
Can we get a how to get this working on a headless Linux install? I dont know how to start the background stuff for jdownloader without an interface.
I've created a HowTo page. Let me know if this worked for you.
I saw that but I do not have a jd.sh, where do I get that?
You can download it on http://jdownloader.org/download/index in the linux section. Have a look at the box with the title "Try out our new Install/Start-Script for Linux/Mac!"
This is probably something simple that I'm somehow missing but is there a way to keep jdownloader itself minimized when starting a download. For example, when I start a icefilms download the Jd splash screen appears and I need to use my keyboard to get back into XBMC. I could probably set something up with my Harmony but if there's an easier fix it would be appreciated Smile
Code:
[b]Version 1.2.5 (1.0.5)[/b]
    * Added new actions to user interface: 'Enable/Disable reconnect', 'Enable/Disable premium'
    * Added new action to plugin interface: 'Reconnect'

----

@jayjamp

Since I'm only using linux on my notebook and htpc I can't help you with this problem.
Hi all,

I have been running jdownloader in headless mode in linux and it works. At first i thought that I am making that possible by using the -headless option. Now i found out that this option has no effect at all. I left it out and it works just as well without it.
I opened the graphical interface once in the beginning after the initial installation (using ssh -X) so that the updates could take place and I could activate the remote control option. After that jdownloader runs smoothly without an X Server. I can control it via the xbmc add on. In think there is no need to run it in a virtual x server.

Best regards,

forsi
deleted
hi forsi, I made the same experience at first, it also seemed to me that no virtual x server was necessary. But I realized that the application crashes, if you add a link, that is secured by a captcha. Could you try this out?
Hi there!

Will JD work on my ATV1 with the latest Dharma build? It works fine on my MAC but just cant get it to work on my ATV1.

Can anyone help please?

M
pgoeri Wrote:It will definitly work on a macbook (mac os x), just download the dmg from the site I posted above.

It should also work with an atv1, if you manage to install mac os x on it, as described in this thread

But maybe there is an easier way, to accomplish it.

Have you already tried this?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] JDownloader Plugin4