Context menu option to drill into relevant album for current song
Smile 
Hi,
I posted a thread here (http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=584...stcount=92) but didn't realise it was a feature of XBMC and not of the skin. Here's the lowdown of my request ...

Quote:
Quote:Originally Posted by smithr99 View Post
i love this skin. as per your (blackbolt) previous comment, I realise that all your time/effort is going into the next build(s). Just one feature I'd love to see included is the ability to navigate to a songs relevant album via the sub-menu. If I'm in party-mode, it'd be nice to be able to query a song, and have the option from the right-click menu (not sure what else to call it) to go the the album view that the song has originated from - that way you could theoretically add in more songs to your playlist from the same album

please shoot me down in flames if this has already been asked/is already available - im still new to this!
That 'right-click menu' is called the Context Menu. We don't have control over what is listed in that menu, it maybe worth asking Team XBMC for this feature to be added to XBMC, it sounds like something many people could benefit from, not only yourself.
ASRock 330HT, XBMC Eden

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Context menu option to drill into relevant album for current song0